The Scarlett Labor Letter...

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
Pop!!

9 am ~ Thats all I heard when I went to pee monday morning. I looked down saying I think my water broke. Everybody starts going crazy in the house. as a ftm I was too calm. I think because I didnt think it was about to happen. So Im trying to get a apporiate labor outfit and do my hair. I Had jus got a wash and set ugh which I didnt sweat out thank god! I texted my closest friends to keep updated. I called the transitcare to take me the hospital. as this is happening im leakin all over the place.

11:00am ~ it toom so long to get to the hispital because I live.in nyc wit soo many damn traffic lights and also they didnt take the high way. Still no contractions. And leaking

11:30am while at the registration window my water was comin down like hurricane irene lol so I was checked and placed in my delivery room.

1:00pm holy cow!! These contractions kick innnn ! Lol im trying go natural but I cudnt do it. So I asked for the epi. I had to wait a hour to get it bcuz the c section. But they ended up takin 2 hrs to get to me.

3:00pm Feelin weak and nauseated I almost passed out getting the epi. But it feel soooo good. God has created the best thing. Lol.

3:20 pm guess what happens??? The mutha effin epi. Stops workin...... I felt the contractions all over again. First my legs were numb and then on my right side i felt it to my left. Omg it came back wit a vengence.

4:00 pm eff this im pushin with or with out a dr. I was pushin so much I pushed not during a contraction. And throwin up at the same time. Lol my bf goes " is this normal?? " I didnt eat since 9pm the night before. And my body rejected the epi.

4:24pm Scarlett Aubree Wright was born 5lbs 9oz. She come out yellin and hollerin.i jus couldnt stop starin I couldnt believe I made somethin so beautiful...

My lmp due date was sept 2.makin me 39 weeks

Sonagram due date was sept 14. makin me only 37 weeks

4:30 pm gettin sewn up. Now I do fashion I make clothes ... Now someone sewin me up. Lol I got a first degree tear. askin for a big mav with cheese lol

5:00 im back to normal laughin with my babygirl and watchin her bond with her dad and grandmom. Finally I get to eat...

this is journey I will never regret... What I recommend is:

1. Baby induction methods only work if your body ready. Listen to it.

2. Breathing works have a coach.

3. Ask for the epi when u kno u at the point where u can only last for another hour. Waitin for the epi is kick ass. Remember c sections paitents come first.

4. push when ready durin a contractions. Any birthinTears will have u in tears later.....

5. Lastly dont rush to the hospital if u dont got contractions. It just saves time in labor.

Comments