May babies!

2»

Comments

• 25, Due 5.21.2011, and its a girl!!!! so excited.
  • Im feeeling wonderful other than thease braxton hicks this is my second and im due in may on the 24th
  • Hi! I'm 26 and am due on May 2nd with my first. A baby boy to be named Áedán Patrick. This pregnancy has been rough, horrible morning sickness followed by the flu and then pink eye. Finally getting over everything. And he is starting to move and kick a lot more. I can't wait for him to get here.
  • Hi I'm 30 due on the 16th of may with my second child. We don't know the gender ad we chose not to find out. But I can't wait for may!
  • 2nd pregnancy n due may 2 wit a girl dis time.cnt wait 12wks left
  • THIS IS MY 1ST PREGNANCY! GIRL/KAEDE. DUE MAY 8TH!! :)..SUPER EXCITED!! CANT BELIEVE I WILL BE A MOMMY N A FEW MONTHS. OMG! . IM READY THOUGH
  • Hi all am 24 expecting 1st super excited due may 28th little boy me an bf just want him now lol
  • Im 22 & preg with my first. Its a baby boy. :) surprisingly my preg has been easy. Barely even had morning sickness or any pains...yet.ha ha.I'm due may 6th and me & my hubby r ready for him to come now.My inlaws don't like the name we've picked & r giving us a hard time.
  • I think I have been really lucky. I have felt great the whole time, sometimes worry somethings wrong. My hubby and I are having our first I am 28 and we are having a girl:)
  • Am the same bearly had any think wrong morning sickness for about to days ... and feel great ... still look down now see my round belly and still can't believe am pregnant .... after being told I couldn't have kids ... I rely can't wait .... and glad its goin so smoothly bf counts his blessings that I am not moody am just the same as I was before just bigger lol
  • So happy for you littlemisscvl!
  • Hey im 23 with my first child.its a boy due may 15 !!! Im so excited!!
  • I'm 21 and will be 22 in June....I'm expecting a baby boy and my due date is may 2nd....I am so excited
  • I'm 28 and will be 29 in March. Pregnant with my 2nd child and its a boy. I have a 7 year old girl who will be 8 in April and I'm due May 4. My skin hurts and I'm ready to meet my little prince!
  • I'm 24 this is my first I'm due may 25th but have a feelin it will be sooner. My pregeancy was horrible for the first 5 months but has just started getting a lil better. I'm having a lil boy n I'm so excited and so is his father.
  • Morning sickness is still hitting me...im due may 07 with my first girl
  • Wow! I am doing fantastic compaired to most of yu! (Sorry to brag) this is my 2nd & I was like most of yu with my 1st but this time its been smooth sailing except now I can't sleep like at all & its really driving me bonkers... I'm due the 25th of May
  • Due May 22. Been really sick with this pregnancy and the meds the doctor put me on only makes it worse.
  • I'm 23, due May 13 with a girl and its our first! Anyone else having problems with your hips feeling out of place? It's been smooth sailing til now with the hip and back pains :-/
  • Im 24 and due the 13th with a girl too it is also our first! I have the same problems~ I have a leg disease so I never knew if it was that or the baby. Nothing seems to help either.
  • I am due May 16th this is my first and I have not been sick or anything my whole pregnancy. Although I do have gal stones which lead to gal bladder attacks and I have a dialated kidney. Very painfull.
  • I'm 20 pregnant with my first child, a little girl on may 4th....I am really starting to feel the heaviness of the enlarged uterus on my pelvis
  • I'm due may 7 with my fourth baby! I have 3 girls and this one is suppose to be a boy! We are so excited and nervous at the same time! :)
  • My first soo excited my due date is may 2 to a lil girl can't wait :)
  • 2 may an cant wait to meet him only 6wks an 5dy to go :-)