May babies!

bnbbnb
edited January 2011 in May 2011
How has everyone's pregnancy been so far?

Comments

• Feeling great an due May 24th. Second child an another girl.
  • I was pretty sickly today. In bathroom for hours. :( but im pretty good,my pelvic bone hurts so bad that I cant cross my legs and its hard to get outta bed. But feelin her move is worth it. Im due may 2nd
  • My pregnancy has been a rough one this time just because I have a ovarian cyst I tend to cramp up a lot but otherwise its good I'm due may 27 and with my second girl :)
  • Wow, sorry to hear that @Nykolle! I'm due May 15th, with my first and it's a boy!
  • Pregnancy is tough. This is my second but my son was adopted so I dunno what bein a mommy is like just yet lol but im soooooo ready for her to be here. Baby shower is in march and im super excited. How old is everybody
  • 21, pregnancy so far has been a breeze. I lucked out!
  • Lol I was like that with my son. Second pregnancy is defiantly tougher than the first. Ill be 21 in 10 days :)
  • It still isn't exactly real to me yet lol. Some days I honestly forget, then I try on a shirt and it's... Oh yeah, I'm pregnant! Lol
  • I'm 32 and preg with my third. Due may 3rd, a second girl. I have a 5 year old boy and 2 1/2 girl. I'm ok just soar, really tired and ready to be done being preg! This will be our last.
  • Yeah im,still in shock too lol my husband still finds it hard to believe but hes super excited. Im,about to smother him with a dagum pillow if he dont roll over and stop snorin ughhhhhhhhh. He never snores.
  • Im due may 14th with my 4th. I have 2 girls that are 14 & 17 & a son that is 17 months. Ive had every test possible I think and have ultra sounds every 2 weeks so this has been a stressful pregnancy. I have a really hard time sleeping so I'm tired alot. Im ready for may to be here!!! I just want to deliver a healthy baby!!!!!
  • Due may 25th with my second child which is a girl! I already have a 3 year old boy so I got the best of both worlds! Second pregnacy has been a breeze. Not as big as I was with my son but I feel refreshed and ready to give birth already! Hooray 4 May babies!
  • Heyy due may 15 with a boy! can't wait! Got all the bedding and furniture and gotta paint but at least its all picked out! And today I picked out my shower cake and omg its sooo cute! Got a big monkey on it. Lol congrats to all the may mommys
  • Im due May 10th with my first which is a lil girl. Im 21 turning 22 in march. So far so good, my pregnancy is going fairly smooth, didn't have morning sickness and Im just now starting to have hip pain.
  • Hi I am on the UK, I'm 32yrs old and having my first baby on May 16th. V excited!!!
    I'm not doing so well as I have SPD and its do painful.
  • Oh and in having a little boy!!
  • I'm 20 almost 21 this is my second pregnancy and Its twins a boy and a girl my due date is may 15 really excited i have a boy coming already have a little girl She is almost 2
  • Due may 18th with my first. A girl. My morning sickness finally left a couple of weeks ago so I've been feeling better. Just getting leg cramps at night
  • Oh and in having a little boy!!
  • edited January 2011
    2nd may with a little boy :-)
  • I'm 19 ill be 20 may 2nd this is my first child and I'm due may 30th. I am very excited. I've had my ups and downs I think I just so ready to have him so I can hold him in my arms. :-D
  • Hi everyone! New to the app! But this is my first baby! Its a boy and he is due May 15th! :–) I'm excited and just waiting to start feeling him move and kick a lot more! Go May Babies! :-)
  • Im 19 (about to be 20) and my pregnancy has been easy so far.....thank God.....due may 5 amd my son is getting big......!!!!! Just reached 6 months and im grateful that nothing has gone wrong......this is my first and im sure that im more worried than i need to be.....lol he kicks a lot, especially when he's hungry.....and he stops when everyone else puts their hand on my belly to feel it....he's kinda shy i guess...... :-)
  • Hi! Im 22, this is my 2nd pregnancy; I have a 5 year old boy & expecting a girl May 1!! :)
  • edited February 2011
    I am 35 this is my fourth boy. I have a 13,12,&11 yr old...I am due May 28th...this all seems kinda new to me cause its been such a long time and my 2nd and 3rd pregnancys I was busy taking care of toddlers so I guess I was pretty distracted to completely focus on my pregnancy..so far this time everything is going pretty good . Were naming our son Silas Archer Legend and I just love that I'm starting to feel the little Guy more and stronger everyday!
  • Hey everyone I'm 22 pregnant with my first and its a boy I'm due may 5th and I'm ready to see him.
  • I am 22 going to be 21 in april I am due may 30th I'm expecting a boy.his name is alexander wayne gates I'm so excited to finally get to hold him but that time isn't seaming to come fast enough for me.the father is excited and very supportive of me
  • Hi everyone I'm 21 and due May 6th with little Carter. So far it hasn't been too bad except I had severe morning sickness during my first 2 months. I have mood changes because I go from excited to scared a lot, I guess because this was an unplanned pregnancy and Im single. Sometimes I just want to see him already, I'm so anxious :)
  • I am due May 1 with my third, a boy. My oldest is 14, and my middle child is 9. We are very excited! I'd say this one is the most difficult, having more pain all the way through, but feeling him move, makes it all worth it! I am 42, so this will likely be my last. Enjoy being pregnant, you will miss it once its over, and it goes faster than you think!
  • Im 19 and this is my first baby. Im due may 10.were having a boy :)