I wish he could feel this pain.....not about pregnacy VENT

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @babynewyear2012.. that just means you have an advantage on us, and when you're all huge and bellied up again, we shall get our revenge!!!!
  • @sissylala I think @oregonmama has a good discussion going that said....oh poop I cant remember but something like that.
  • I LOVES poop-talk!!! Think mama_kat will post a piccy of my poo I took at work last night? It was AWESOME!!
  • @oregonmama Kind of having a bad day. Could use some advice on how to handle the fact I feel loosing Addi is killing my relationship....can you help me? I will take any advice and promise to not get my panties in a bunch.
  • @mrsg, I only break out the Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" for those who are trying lol! I was a little ticked when I made my first post you KNOW I love my girls lol. But never fear both Rodney & Martin are still here & I still desire peace ;-)
  • It like this...I know what u going through...but he really not going to change...becus he know u will keep forgiving him...and u just waiting for that time to come..I gave up..they took our 20's away don't let your 30's fly away too...we can't change them..just ourselves...my loyality is with my kids not with a men who do want to give it back..I'm due 9\15...when u due
  • @oregonmama I tried this morning and it made it worse. He will not talk about it and I feel like I need to. He shuts down!
  • @OregonMama Weenie hehe Things got a little serious for a sec.
  • These women are braiding my hair two at a time and the pain is epic. Ugh! Anyway, some folks just don't seem to want to hear other people's opinions. No matter. I wish you success, op. Hopefully it all works out for you. :ar!