Yikes! I'm Veiny!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm connected to a few other sites. It was all like you should be seeing veins, blood supporting the prego in the breasts and stomach. I get up go in the bathroom, no veins in my stomach, but I got veins going to my breast from my neck! What's going on... they weren't there yesterday... blueish-green veins from my neck going down to my breasts and on the sides of my breasts... it didn't scare me, it was just unreal... anyone else... 10weeks, 1day

Comments

• yes very normal. I get them all over my breasts. don't get them much on my belly. When im in last few weeks you can see a few. I think more if your lighter skinned.
  • I can see them more on my breast an upper arms a little on my stomach but only after I eat I'm only 14w 5d
  • Yea... and I'm dark-skinned... and there bulging... but its good to know, there normal... Thanks kmose77 and happy prego...
  • Drink water and elevate ur feet and legs
  • Thanks... I will definitely do that...
  • Ya I've got them really bad on my breasts. Mine popped up overnight too! I'm super pale tho. I read that the show more in african americans and paler white ppl. It's just supporting the baby and soon to be milk machines. They r supposed to go away after u deliver tho which is good lol.
  • @kingsmama. Thanks! It was just crazy to see them like that!
  • Look at them like a badge of honor lol. Least they aren't perminatly there.
  • I do... definitely... this whole prego is a badge of honor... this is my first!