Super Nesting

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So, im due on the 18th of this month... And ive been in a super nesting mode... Cleaning everything, taking stuff to storage, buying furniture, washing, spit shiming floors, closets, donating clothes, all day missions... I havent been this active my whole pregnancy... Now I feel like I cant stop. Is this a labor symptom? When will she get here?

Comments

• i heard it was but I'm not sure * bump *
  • I know it happens towards the end of ur pregnancy but there's no way to tell when ur gonna into labor from that...
  • Labor dust!!!
  • Ive been nesting like crazy since 7mos rofl
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was nesting at 25ish weeks w my first two this one I just did off n on throwing stuff away well I'm having him in a few hours n still have only sort of nested so not sure
  • Sry since I didn't nest with my other pregnancies, iv been doing so with Noah since we moved in june. I can't stand dirty floors lately & have sewn everything from diaper covers to bumper pads. I made sheets for his crib! My mom said it's pent up from past pregnancies.
  • @paige11, @myheartzx3, @mrs4c, @rizzychicky, @mrsg, @azmom, @pinkigirl...
    Thanks so much for your responses... I havent been on for a few days, been crazy having back spasms and going to my classes at Kaiser. From what ive been told and the increased pain in pelvis and having her drop lower and having to pee every 10 minutes, I hope she's coming soon. 10 days left... Well 9 after midnite pst. Happy prego ladies.