i went into his closet...

my 4 month olds closet, to take out what i thought would be a couple outfits he has outgrown. i quickly realized there was more then a couple. i ended up removing 90% of his clothes :'( and it made me sad because I'm not ready for my little bear to get bigger! i thought i was, i was super anxious and excited to see him grow that i completely missed it! i had outfits that i was waiting on him to grow into since he was born at 5 lbs 6 oz and i had to buy preemie clothes whn he came home. well he outgrew them and i never got to dress him in them. i swear this growth spurt had to have happened overnight! so i took all his small clothes and packed them up. an i got out all his bigger clothes up to size 12m. i think the problem s that he as so many damn outfits i can't even put them all on him before he grows out lol. ill have to change him like 10 times a day so he can wear everything lol.
and i have no plans at all to get ride of his small clothes, i just cant do that. ill keep them for a couple years I'm sure then ill decide what to do.

so then, i went into my closet. i wanted to pack up all my maternity, and bigger size clothes and bring out my pre pregnancy clothes again. i was super excited when i started because i can wear my cute small clothes now, YAY! well, i started bringing them out, and i started feeling depressed. heres why- the last time i saw these clothes, i was packing them up because i was moving out of my old apartment.(some know my story but here's a quick read-up) when i found out i was pregnant my love and fiance of 5 years, and who i shared an apartment, raised a dog with (it might be dumb but that was our baby he got me for valentines day in feb 2010), and basically shared a life with, walked out on me and our unborn son. no joke: the SAME DAY i found out and told him, he packed his clothes and left me. i spent my first night as a newly-established preggo by myself and in tears. so looking at these things brought memories of him. a bunch of them he actually bought me. then i came accross the BEAUTIFUL blue dress he bought me to wear to our good friends wedding. this made me cry because thats the dress i was wearing the night we got pregnant. literraly, i was still wearing it when i got pregnant lol. so i hung everything up but it hurts to walk into my closet right now. and i needed to get this out somewhere, since i dont have friends or family who understand, care, or wanna hear it i chose Pregly :)

thanks for reading.

Comments

• Aww hun I hope you feel better. Screw that guy
  • edited September 2011
    Awww I know my 4 month old is in 6-9 mo old clothss. Hes tall like his daddy. I dont think ill ever be able to part with his smaller clothes! My phone messed up and I had to delete pics off it because I was low on space. I had them all saved to photobucket but I was so angry at sprint and I deleted a couple of my son and cried :( its so hard, I know I feel like a big baby. Youll find someone better >:D<
  • Wow.. im sorry boo. What an ass wipe. And not the soft, huggies baby wipe, but the 1/2 ply sand paper ass wipe. I hate his face.
  • Take that blue dress and wipe your ass on it. Throw it away and never look back mama. I'm so sorry that he did that to you and to your baby. And for the growth spurt. Get use to them. Ugh. My little man is almost 5 months old and trying to sit up on his own. I'm so sad about it. And he is wearing 12 month clothes. Its heartbreaking cause he is my last baby and I didn't want him to grow up so fast. :,(
  • Girl you better drain every penny outa that scumbag..you just need to remember your stronger than him because HE walked out so keep your head up for your boy.. :)
  • @_kaykes your so right screw him >:(

@maymommy11 omg i would be devastated! i take a million pics a day and i set my photobucket appear to automatically download every pic as soon as i take it. look into that :)

@sissylala so do i! I'm so glad my son looks like me and not him!

@momof5 congratulations on your 5 month old :) mine is starting to sit up as well, he's getting pretty good at it too

@kritten_octoberbby i am definitley going for child support as soon as i get adriens social security card! ill hit him where i hurts and for him that place is his wallet he cares more about money than adrien
  • i keep my sons clothes for almost 5yrs! just the things i like the most or he couldn't even wear..Im just now giving it away..:( i still have a box that i will forever keep..
    i wish i keep my old clothes longer..at least a yr Cus i was in doubt i would never get down to that size..well i did and i had nada to wear..

as for his father----boo to him! i think we all remiernice (sp) when we go through our old stuff..
  • I have most of them on photobucket but idk how to set it up to automatically save to it lol
  • Well thank you dear. They are so much fun at this stage ain't they? I absolutley love the faces and talking that they do. Lol. Makes my heart melt.
  • Boooo for ass holes! :-(
  • @maymommy11 do u have the photobucket app? that's where u go into settings and set it to automatically download every pic u take with your phone. i love it because i take entirely too many pictures and videos of adrien and this way i can delete them off my phone so they don't slow it down
  • @pawgio and for douchebags!
  • Awww hope you feel better... have you had any contact with him???
  • Awww hope you feel better... have you had any contact with him???
  • Ya I do. Ill.look now thanks :)
  • @mybabe a little here n there everytime we do talk anymore it always ends up in a nasty fight and Ill be super pissed from it :( i really hate who he's become but i miss the past when everything was amazing with us.
  • Awww I am in your same boat!!! Me and my Guy were on great terms before I got preggo and now everything has went down hill... hopefully your relationship changes for the better!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.