OH YEA 2ND TRIMESTER!!

edited February 2011 in September 2011
WELL, its been a tough 1st trimester. After my appointment yesterday, I'm in great relief. Doctor let me hear my little angels heartbeat...160 beats LOL. I'm even more excited now than I was before. Something about tht sound just makes me appreciate being pregnant so much more. But as my 1st trimester comes to an end....let's just say I'm ready to kno the gender!!!! Happy 9 months to all of u!

Comments

• I'm there too..12 weeks is the relief of the century! I also had a dr. Apt yesterday and the kidos moving so much its unreal! Dr. Joked he would never get the measurement he needed at this rate and we would be there all day waiting for baby to stop dancing lol! This is so exciting! Congrates to us for making it through the crazyness of trimester 1
  • I just made it today....so long first trimy....will get to see and hear da heartbeat on the first
  • Congrats to you both! It's moving so fast for me... how's everything with you all...still sick?
  • I so anxious... I'll be in my second trimester next Sunday... I go for my nuchal testing next week and my first official us... but doc told me my miscarriage rate dropped last week... ill be posting on here for real next week. I can't wait... happy prego!
  • No I dun still get sick but my tummy hurts from time to time only when the Lil one is hungry cuz I eat and it goes away....what bout u
  • Well I only get car sock and even threw up once but other than tht I jus potty a lot and sleep! Oh yea and eat everything in sight
  • I hit my 12 weeks this past Thursday!!! I'm really glad because I was on the depo shot and had a high rate of miscarriage in the first trimester. Made it just fine tho! SO HAPPY!!!!!
  • Congrats! Thts major!!!
  • Today I made 23 weeks my first baby can't wait to give birth, my due date is in June and I'm excited