VENTING MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just venting, feel free to read if you want...
I wish I could run TF away! I HATE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE WITH MY GRANDFATHER! THE MAN IS FILTHIER THAN A DAMN PIG! AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM, I CAN'T STAND TO LIVE WITH THIS MAN. HE REFUSES TO BATHE, HAS TO BE TOLD! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS MENTAL CAPACITY, HE IS JUST DAMN NASTY! HE SPITS IN HIS DAMN ROOM AND WHEN I HEAR THAT SHIT I SPAZZ THE FUCK OUT, IT LITERALLY SICKENS MY DAMN STOMACH. I LIVE IN A 4 BED RM HOME WITH MY MOTHER AND 3 BEDROOMS, INCLUDING MINE, HIS AND THE NURSERY ARE ON ONE SIDE WHILE MY MOTHER IS WAY ACROSS THE HOUSE WITH THE KITCHEN SEPARATING HER FROM THE DISGUSTING SHIT GOING ON AROUND HERE! HE'LL PISS IN HIS CLOTHES AND IS TOO DAMN LAZY TO CHANGE HIS LITTLE PULL UP AND PANTS TO AVOID GETTING PISS ALL OVER THE DAMN COUCH THAT HE JUST LOVES TO SIT ON ALL THE DAMN TIME. I'M SICK OF FEELING LIKE I LIVE IN A DAMN NURSING HOME! I WOULD FEEL BAD IF HE WERE INCAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HIMSELF BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!! I RARELY INVITE GUESTS OVER BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DAMN PLACE TO SIT AND HAVE TO STAY CONFINED TO MY DAMN BEDROOM BECAUSE HE HAS TURNED THE REST OF THE HOUSE INTO A PIECE OF SHIT! I CAN'T CLEAN AFTER HIM AND MY MOM DOES HER BEST BUT SHE WORKS AND IS IN SCHOOL FULL TIME SO THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH THAT THE WOMAN CAN DO! I HAD TO BUY A DAMN FRIDGE TO KEEP IN MY ROOM BECAUSE HE EATS ALL THE DAMN FOOD IN THERE AND DIGS IN LEFT OVERS WITH HIS NASTY ASS HANDS. IT'S LIKE WHEN U BUY SHIT U HAVE TO BE IN COMPETITION TO EAT IT WITH HIS ASS! HE SHITS AND DOES NOT WASH HIS HANDS SO IM AFRAID TO TOUCH ANY DAMN THING IN THIS HOUSE WITHOUT A DAMN NAPKIN! I HAD TO BUY A CODED LOCK TO PUT ON THE BATHROOM DOOR TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A PLACE TO USE BECAUSE IF IT BELONGS TO HIM, ITS COVERED IN SHIT AND I REFUSE TO USE IT. IVE NEVER EVER HAD A BATHROOM OF MY OWN BECAUSE OF HIM AND THIS TIME I SAID HELL NO. MY MOTHER WOULD LET HIM DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTED TO DO IN THERE TILL HE LEFT BACK TO JAMAICA AND KEEP THE BLOODY DOOR CLOSED!!!!! IM FUMING WRITING THIS SHIT! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ONE PERSON MUST BE THIS DAMN FILTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND! WHY WHY WHY WHY. THE ONE TIME HE SOME HOW GOT IN MY BATHROOM, THERE WAS SHIT ON THE TOILET SEAT, THE WALL AND IN MY DAMN SINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL GET PARANOID IN MY SHIT NOW BECAUSE IM AFRAID IM GONNA SIT ON SOME DOODOO OR TOUCH HIS SHIT. HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY BABY HERE GOD ONLY KNOWS. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE GOING TO BE CONFINED TO MY DAMN BEDROOM BECAUSE THE WHOLE DAMN HALL WAY SMELLS LIKE FISH ASS AND STINKING GARBAGE. I DONT FEEL LIKE ANYTHING HE TOUCHES IS CLEAN AND MY DAMN CHILD HAS TO BE EXPOSED TO THIS SHIT TILL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT AND HAUL ASS FROM THIS HOUSE! THERE'S NO DAMN WAY IN HELL IM REMANING HERE WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS. MY MOM CAN PUT UP WITH HIS BULLSHIT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT SUBJECTED TO IT, SHE STAYS AS FAR AWAY IN HER ROOM UNTIL SHE HAS TO COME CHANGE HIS DAMN COMMODE AND HEADS HER ASS STRAIGHT BACK TO HER ROOM BECAUSE SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL ITS NASTY. MY OWN GRANDMOTHER HAD TO PUT HIM OUT BECAUSE OF HOW NASTY HE IS AND THE POOR WOMAN CANT RUN BEHIND HIM AT HER AGE TO CLEAN UP AFTER HIM! IM JUST READY TO MOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE OUTT! IM SOOO SICK OF THIS DISGUSTING ASS HOUSE AND I DONT KNOW WTF IM GONNA DO WHEN MY BABY IS HERE!!!! I FEEL SO DAMN STRESSED RIGHT NOW ITS RIDICULOUS!\

i have no one else to vent to like this. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe /: You should try talking to your mom about maybe hiring someone to take care of him or put him in a home. Sounds mean but he's making matters worse. If she refuses maybe try seeing if she'll trade rooms with you? Id be just as upset!
  • @2BeForgotten
    IF UR GAGGING READING THIS, IMAGINE HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE IN THIS SHIT. EVERYTHING WAS PEERRRFECT BEFORE HE CAME BACK, NOW!? ITS LIKE MY MOM JUST GAVE UP AND SO HAVE I. THERE'S NO POINT IN CLEANING BECAUSE ONCE HE TOUCHES IT, TO ME ITS DIRTY AGAIN. IT MAKES NO SENSE! I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO MOVE THE HELL OUT AND IT MAKES ME SO SAD CAUSE MY MOM SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO DECORATE THE NURSERY AND BUY ALL THE FURNITURE AND MY BABY WONT ENJOY IT BECAUSE AS LONG AS THIS MAN IS HERE AND I OWN MY OWN PLACE, MY SON WILL BE NO WHERE IN SITE OF THIS DUMP!
  • Why dont you move in with your grandma? Or is that an option? Thats just plain nasty the stuff he is doing and i would be trippin too. Im sorry your so stressed out with that nonsense. I hope some how you can work it out for you and your baby.
  • @MiracleM2B
    My poor mom is just as stressed if not MORE stressed and i feel horrible. We're always complaining to one another over him. She worked hard to get this house and it cant even be enjoyed. If it were up to me, he would be in a facilitated care facility, because he acts this way because he feels like we are here to clean after him b/c he took care of my mom and me when we were children. In the islands, its rare for the parents not to wind up living with their children when they get old but GOOODD DAMNNN! I swear if it werent for his nastiness, we would all live the happiest life in this house! I swear i love the man to pieces! I just cant live like this anymore
  • Im sorry sista... Looks like you got a tough road ahead. In the meantime and until you get your own spot, stay in your room as badly as that may sound. It seems like it may be your only option. Talk to your mom about it too, im sure she wants u there and she may have to lay the law down on him if she wants u to stay. Do your best to be patient.
  • @Alwayzbeenurz2008
    My grandma is another story.. smh. I didnt realize how dysfunctional this family was till im now writing this. I wouldnt live with her if i could. She lives in a 50+ home. But she is just too... only God and hard work can help me out of this life.
  • edited September 2011
    @K_BaBix0 Ohh im sorry momma! I really hope something looks up for you soon..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dang im so sorry u have to go through this that is top of the line nasty and if I had to deal wit this I would want to haul a** to u strong mama
  • @DawnwaarsBaby
    i live in my room. literally. I buy mostly foods that dont require heating just so i dont have to utilize the kitchen beyond breakfast. I feel like i dont have a home, just a little room that im confined to. No matter what my mother says to him, he does what he feels like doing. He'll as far as LIE about bathing when she asks him... I've had it with this. He smells funky, he does nasty ish and just to whole embodiment of YUCK is HIM. My goal is to be gone by the end of the year because there is no getting rid of him, and when he's gone, it's only temporary.
  • @2BeForgotten
    he is so OKAY that medicare will not approve home health care for him. There's nothing wrong with this man beside LAZINESS. He's been this way my whole life, but as child I was completely oblivious to it, now since i'm able to recognize for myself whats going on i've gotten so distanced from him. And his memory is SO GOOD he can tell u stories about 1945 when he was in his teens and theyre not made up because ive been hearing these same stories since i was knee high. I can only move the hell out and thats just going to create more stress with having a job a baby and wanting/needing to go back to school
  • @youngmami3
    i dont feel strong, i just feel helpless. If there were any place else for me to be, i'd have gone sooo long ago. I feel trapped.
  • I know the feeling I pray that things get better for u soon. Until then I hope you granddad behaves himself
  • I know the feeling I pray that things get better for u soon. Until then I hope you granddad behaves himself
  • I got u... Ill say a prayer for u so that you can have some peace. You need it.
  • When my Grandfather was alive my fam came together (his kids) and paid for an apartment for him and hired a HHA to assist him. Their lives were too busy to take care of him. With my Grandmother she used to live with my aunt but then she lost her mind, literally. She has alzheimer's so constantly having to watch her became an issue. I can just imagine what you are going through. My gfather used to live with me and my mother and he never used to wash his dishes with soap. He would just rinse it out with water and put it back on the damn rack! That mess used to drive me nuts! I never used to eat or drink after him and when I did I would re wash my the cup/plate. I think thats why now I rather use plastic and styrofoam (sp?) I can sympathize with you. But hes just plain lazy and nasty. ...GOT SOME NERVE!
  • He may be capable but it seems to.me he has a mental disorder. Take him to the dr & tell them wats happening! Maybe dr will help. Maybe gramps will get embarressed enough to change. He's abusing the situation & its not fair to you or mom! Not only can baby get sick but so can whoever else there too including him!! Have you thought of a nursing home? I seriously himink there's some demetia going on & dr needs to evaluate him. Maybe put him on meds to help or have a nurse come in to clean him up daily. Its unacceptable!
  • Also his long term memory may be fine but the short term can be scrambled! He may be able to tell old time stories & still have dementia or some mental issue.
  • Im still trying to figure out how the hell he got shit on the sink...
  • That is so damn nasty. How the hell so you get on shit on the wall? Unless he wipes it there?!? Omg ewww!! Wtf! I just can't believe that.(GAG)
  • @youngmami3 & @DawnwaarsBaby
    Thank U ladies. Only God in heaven knows... This house really needs the prayer.
  • @BabyBubba123111
    I dont know if many other people would put up with how much my mom has from this man. It's as if he feels privaledged to behave this way because he did what a father is supposed to do and raise their child! My mom is his only child so unfortunately the burden of responsibility belongs to her and she doesnt have the heart to send him to a home... He would NEVER let her forget it either. I myself HARDLY use plates, strictly plastics! And god forbid i have to use a fork UGH, i have to inspector gadget the shit to make sure its clean!! And as far as the shit on the wall and in the sink???!!!! I HAVE NOOOO IDEA! Im pretty sure the shit on the wall is when he stood up from the toilet, hence the seat being coated in his shit, and the sink, i suppose it came from his ATTEMPT to wash his hands... my stomach is TURNING thinking of what i cleaned that day. I literally went crazy cause he KNOWSSSS my bathroom is off limits to him!
  • @one5one
    I dont know if you'd believe me if I told u that this isn't his worst. He used to be 10 TIMES WORSE. I had an EX whose house i practically lived at because I didnt want to be home with him and that was about 3 years ago. He's just LAZY and sees nothing wrong with it. In Jamaica his home is practically uninhabitable (if thats a word!) besides to his self. It is complete abuse of the convenience of having my mother clean behind him. Days will go by before she gets around to cleaning his filthy room and by then im holding my breath to come out of my room. I cant bring my baby into this.. its so wrong. Im honestly just weak and sad that i cant control this...
  • @one5one
    if there's a dementia related to cleansliness then he's been afflicted his entire life! My mother had to deal with cleaning behind him since she was MY AGE. WAAAYYY before he had any illnesses. Diabetes and high blood pressure... Nothing to affect his mobility to clean himself -_-
  • @valentinasmommy
    girl idk... i have to make up an explanation in my head but it still pisses me off! and he refused to admit that he did it. So im like, "Ur telling me I got doodoo on my own toilet seat, door frame AND sink right?" He just ignored me as usual -_- no one should live like this! Even animals clean after themselves!! This is DISGUSTING.
  • There is a cps for older folks...call them. There will be a case made, and they will make your Mom either take care of him, hire a nurse during the time she's at work, when she's off she has to take care of him, or they'll tell her he needs 24 hour care in an adult home...if she doesn't comply she can get in trouble...so I doubt she'll just walk away. Better now, and him then someone calling cps because of the baby living there...and the baby being put in foster care...feces anywhere in the home is considered not habitable. Do what you gotta do girl. I wish the best!! :-)
  • Hmmm. Well maybe call adult protective services. @CristinaLynn may be right. Call now too.
  • @CristinaLynn
    you are right and ive started looking into ways to contact them here in fla. I want to give my mom a heads up because its not to be malicious, its because this cant go on... no way in hell...
  • @one5one
    thanxx im gearing up to do that.. i hope it doesnt cause more problems than there are. I've truely had enough.