is anyone else's hubby/bf/bd doing this??

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I'm due Oct 23rd and have been having braxton hicks all the time and nausea and bad cervical pain like babys trying to punch its way out so my hubby keeps getting excited and asks me everytime I yelp 'did ur water break?' With this huge smile on his face like he's getting a cookie lol he's so adorable. Now he's started trying to scare me into labor bc he says 'the babys ready to come out' just a few days ago he jumped in the shower with me and was like 'BLAH! Did I break ur water?' I laughed and said no hun but this baby is gonna come out with its hands up that's for sure if u don't stop lol

Comments

• Lol that's cute.
  • Ha ha that's so cute!
  • Thats adorable!! :X
  • :) he plays guitar for the baby and he wrote a song the other night called just give up and come on out lol he's so excited to meet him/her.
    @starrxoxo9 @emy @blueberrysmom
  • Oooh! Post a video of the song. I'll play it for Blueberry in a few weeks!
  • thats so cute! :D
  • Haha I wish I could but he only wrote the words and doesnt remember the tune... i have a snippet of it recorded but I dunno how to post it on here... @blueberrysmom
  • Mine keeps telling noah to keep cooking! Every bh I have he says "ohno noah, keep cookin kiddo!" I tell him it's not like he's coming, just a little warm up for the main event.
  • @pinkigirl haha Aww that's just as cute :) I want mine to keep cooking too. I want to make sure I have as healthy a baby as possible
  • My fiance an my mum tell me when its convenient for them for the baby to come, its funny bless them! I say its gonna come when its ready!
  • Hahahahha that's too funny.
  • @pretty_princess01 lol damn right! No sense in forcing nature! But it is hard to wait I've had really awesome patience bc our babys gender is gonna be a surprise and no one not even the u/s techs know the gender lol bc everytime o ask them not to tell me they say they havent even looked yet :) sooo I'm getting a bit impatient waiting to find out but is rather have my baby b as healthy as possible vs getting induced but that's just me. Lol and if its daddy scares me into labor, well nothin I can do about that either. Except kick him. If I can catch him. Lol
  • @kdaniels Aww I wanted a surprise but when they were checking baby all over there she was with no shyness what so ever!! Lol. I don't want to be medically induced! I'm taking e.p.o because I want a natural birth so anything to help make it easier lol! An just things like sitting on a yoga ball because it helps when my back aches an eating pineapple but my midwife said the baby will come when its ready no matter what u do! Lol if he scares u into labour give him a kick from me too!!
  • Mine just goes, oh my god i don't know what to do tell me what to do! Every time i flinch lol
  • @pretty_princess01 I still haven't bought a labor ball but my mom has one I'm gonna steal it :) and my hubby loves pineapple juice and crushed pineapples a ton of them! So I eat pineapples a lot lol and I will if he succeeds haha ill give him two kicks. Lol I was ready for that to happened. To me at every u/s I would go in thinking this baby is just gonna be legs spread open like hey guys! Lol but nothing yet. It's torture but I'm almost done so I will stick it out :)
  • @Three_cats_n_a_baby lol just tell him all he needs to do is be there for u do what u ask him to do and be ur advocate is this his first? This is my hubby second but my first so he knows what to do and he's so excited :)
  • Yes my man asked me every five seconds did your water brake? And I would say no. So when my water actually did brake he didn't believe me lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah its our first i think if thinks everything is labour but sometimes just wind or dodgy pelvis lol
  • @YAYA lol of course! Men sometimes.....
    @LMelanson lol I think they're getting anxious its adorable!
    @three_cats_n_a_baby lol yea if I make noises from the pain of my ribs being grinded against or my pelvis he's instantly on edge asking if its my water and if I'm okay worried as crap lol
  • Lol it was pretty hilarious I had to state.d there and let him see all the fluid leak on the floor. Then he said babe stop playing and peeing on the floor. Your cleaning that up. Lol
  • My hubby wants our baby out asap everytime I see my ob he wants me to ask about induction. He finally got his wish. Next thursday is the big day for us :)
  • Rofl. My BF doesn't try & scare me but he uses "nipple stimulation" as an excuse to mess around so the "baby will arrive" haha
  • @YAYA omg! I would've been like yea, I wish I could aim it on u bc this is soooooo not.pee mister.
    @mrsthompson34 awww haha if I wasn't going all natural I net my.hubby would ask the same thing at my next appt and my doc would probably say no haha
    @rizzychicky lol! Mine just wants sex all the time and my baby is so damn low that it hurts to have sex and he thinks that will beak my water and it.just might I'm.tellin.ya lol
  • Awww I wish my bf would be like that !
  • @mommylovessparkle I really didn't expect it out of mine... lol big surprise but a good one I guess.
  • Lol..I'm not due until Nov. and hubby asked me the other day when he heard me moan..did my water break? Before I said no he says I'm ready to deliver the baby! Lol
  • @kdaniels total opposite for me .. I thought he would be excited for her :/ ohh well I guess .