*UPDATE at Top & Bottom* From dr's office to L&D!! ITS BABY TIME!!

edited September 2011 in Labor
Ok so went in for a dr appt. They aren't happy with the NST. Which thet haven't been for 2wks. Send me for a biophysical. Still not happy. So off to L&D for monitoring. Again babys not fluctuating her heartbeats well enough. So induction it is!!!! Just got pitocin now.
Dr checked me like 1hr ago. I was 4 cm & 70-80 efaced allready!!!! Wtf! So I'm waiting for the pitocin to kick in.

Ill update when I can. Please pray that things go well. Thanks to all!!!!

Sorry all for not giving you news earlier. I started the pit & was ok until dr broke me water & finally sent me to a private room. The contractions were coupling....2-3 together then a few mins of peace. Then I guess they upped the pit & I had contractions every minute!!! I had asked for meds but they were doing no good so asked for the epidural. Had the epi after they checked me. I was @ 7 cm. So thank God for epi!! But he gave me too much where I was getting numb up to my boobs! Plus I was having trouble talking & breathing.
I asked them to shut the epi off because he already injected me so why have a drip if I'm numb. They gave me oxygen & Im fighting the feeling to pass out. Drs see me BP is dropping but I thought babys in trouble. But its me! I get shot after shot of ephedrine to up the BP. I throw up a few times. Then I think I get checked.
So they get me in the stirrups because I was complete. I still feel nothing! So they are helping me lift my legs, hubby too. I'm trying to push but I feel nothing so I have no clue what's going on. Still had the oxygen mask & still fighting sleep. So between contractions & pushing, I'm passing out. Then they say ok lets go push again here's a contraction! So I'm out of it! Drs is pushing on the belly as I push. He's trying to help me but I can't help my damn self!
Finally she's out on my belly!! But she's not moving or crying. I'm telling them this! So they take her after the cords cut. Give her a bit of oxygen. She starts crying!! A relief! Because I'm out of it & freaking out & can't even cry tears! Hubby takes pix of her. She's ok!
I start to feel better too now that BPs ok & she's out. But I find out she was wrapped in the cord which caused her decreased movement!! Glad they induced me.
Catch is I thought the cord was on her neck but as I sent her off after a 2nd feeding ...she's being monitored being 36 wks...I still noticed that her right arm is limp. Her fingers move but not the arm. I mention to the nurse this. She's say pediatrician will see her soon.
Before I finish the last sentence my ob stops in. I ask bout her arm. So its shoulder dystosia...(sp). But it should go back to normal if not then therapy. So please pray either way that she gets use back & is ok! Thanks to all!!

Aiyana Lily White 7lbs15oz 20in.
9/13/11 12:37am

Comments