i have a feeling...

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
That she's going to come early. I'm due Nov 12 and I just have a feeling she's going to be more of a Halloween baby. I'm curious if anyone else has had a feeling that they are gonna be early or late and if that feeling was correct?

Comments

• I feel like I will be late.... if its true about if you have sex throughout pregnancy baby will cone quick, well that means I will really be late LOL
  • @mybabe lol with my first I think I only had sex once during my pregnancy and I was induced at 41 weeks.
  • Yep sounds like me for sure that is why I'm in no rush cause I doubt my DD we be even close to when I deliver...
  • I couldn't have sex with my first & he came at 37 weeks. With this one, I'm due nov 23or so but I have a feeling he'll start coming on halloween but be born nov 1 st. my hubby agrees but my work thinks mid oct.
  • @mybabe I was hoping for 11/11/11...how awesome would that birthday be? Are you getting any pelvic pressure? I started getting it last week and its just getting worse ugh
    @pinkigirl did u have a feeling you would go early with ur first?
  • Ppl keep telling me at work they think ill go early. Im due Nov 16. Ppl are predicting Halloween. Thats only 2 weeks early so I guess I wouldnt mind.
  • Yup. I kept thinking labor day & sure enough, labor day sunday!
  • @mimii36 do you feel like you will go early? Yeah I'm not worried about going on Halloween bc it isn't extremely early.
    @pinkigirl so you were right on...I can't wait to see if my feeling is right.
  • Yea im due nov. 6 and i have the same feeling!
  • @mommy2b1111 is this your first?
  • I'm due Nov 13 and I have the same feeling!!
  • edited September 2011
    I do have that feeling but idk of its just because im so ready!
  • Yes.. that's why everyone thinks i will go past my due date but you never know! @redhead25
  • @charliebby1116 how cute would a newborn be dressed up in a Halloween costume?
    @mimii36 I'm really ready also...
    @mommy2b1111 right! I think your body knows whats going on...so hopefully the feeling is right!
  • Oh I know right??? Buy I'm afraid I wouldn't have one for her :( but that would be just too darn adorable.
  • edited September 2011
    @charliebby1116 I have a sleeper that my friend gave me (hand me down) and it looks like a mummy and says I love my mummy...super cute!! So at least I have something.
  • Awww haha that's sooo cute!!!! :D
  • I'm due november 9 th. I know I will be going into labor early im thinking any time after the 26 of october. This is my third my first was born at 38 weekd and my second was born at 36 weeks. I would love to have a Halloween baby.
  • I'm due october 13 and I have a feeling she will come in 2 and a half weeks! Hope i'm right!
  • Im due in 2 weeks 6 days....Oct 3rd. I don't think ill go that far. I was 3 days early with my first
  • I'm fine no pressure down there for me!!! I think 3rd trimester will be the best!!! I do have swelling feet but I can handle that no biggie... what else is going on with u? ??
  • Oh yea I want 11-11-11 as Well! !!
  • I have a feeling I'm going early too. I'm due 10 - 30 and am guessing 10-17.
  • Im due 13nov but im sure he will be born round about the 5th as my parents go on a weeks holiday then and my sister is away overnight on the 5th. Plus I love firework night so pretty sure ill miss it this year. The 5th is also my 3year engagement anniversary.
  • Im due 11-11-11 but I know I wont make it that far...i bet it will be in two weeks or so, today or tomorrow if these pains keep up
  • edited September 2011
    I had a feeling mine would be born on her due date, and she was <3 8/25/11

So I know how you feel :)