getting fed up

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
Why do some men change when we r pregnant? It's great that some do a complete 180 n r awesome bf/so/husbands/fiancees but y is it that some turn to complete assholes? Is it bc they know ur always going to b a part of their life bc the kid? So they feel like no matter how they treat u in some form, u will always have that tie? I'd really like to know....

Comments

• Been there done that...we had our rough patch after our son was born...even a custody battle...everything happened for no good reason...but now we are fine..we managed with counseling and everything else...ya he was jealous of our sons bond with me, I stayed home or went to school while he worked and missed everything. I'm glad were past that :)
  • @bahamamama4828 I'm glad :) everything used to b so good. I'm due in 2 weeks 5 days. Idk what to do.
  • @oregonmama I'm just confused. Idk if its worth putting the effort into trying to make it work. Don't get me wrong, when we r good we r really good. Everything is great but when we argue its not pretty. I love him to death n I don't want to b with n e one else but being a rollercoaster is not fun. Unless ur literally on 1. ;) either things change or I can't deal with it n e more
  • Mine hasn't changed at all. . . Which in this case is the problem 8-|
  • @beaded_bunny :( I'm sorry. Have u tried talking to him about it?