men are messy!

So my hubby decides he will make dinner. I swear before he even starts cooking, the kitchen is already a disaster. He manages to go through every pot and pan we have just to make a couple things not to mention the grease on every inch of the kitchen.
Lol anyone else's SO like this?

Comments

• Ugh I hate whn my hubby cooks. The man can cook but the mess he leaves is not even worth it.
  • Haha u sounds like me lol I clean as I got and count that all into how long it takes me to make diner and I used to just do it all myself cause I like it my way but after some time realized I was doin it all and it got way too much so now I'm just thankful for the help and as long as its cleaned up after I try and not look lol cause they really r messy but at least they try
  • I know really lol
  • That actually sounds like me!! Lol my husband is wayyy cleaner than me in general. Lol.
  • Lol my hubby is the same way. He cooks great but uses every dish in the house an thinks since he cooked he doesn't have to clean up.
  • lol!
    omg, YES! It drives me insane even though I tell myself to appreciate the gesture. It wouldn't be so bad if he would wash up after himself, but noooo. He stacks everything up for me to wash. lol [-X
  • Ya unfortunately he leaves the mess for me as well lol:(