I JUST HAD MY BABY BOY!!! BUT I CANT TAKE HIM HOME YET! UPDATE! **UPDATE** MY BABY BOY IS HOME

edited September 2011 in Premature Babies
So I finally had my perfect son...but I can't take him home yet...THIS IS SO HORRIBLE ....IM GONNA FEEL SO LOST WITHOUT HIM....he is only 35weeks 5lb 6ozs...my little BABY BOY...ITS GONNA BE SUCH A LONG WEEKEND WITHOUT HIM

Comments

• Aww sorry to hear that. How far along were u? Praying for him to get to come home soon :)
  • Congrats, im sorry you cant take him home. How much did he weigh?
  • 35 weeks is fine! Nice weight too congrats everything will be fine! :)
  • Congrats! Do u know how long he has to stay?
  • That's hard! Are they giving you a timeline of when he might get to go home?
  • Thank u...I forgot all about that when I had him..I figure by Sunday we on our way home ..but he is a little one..m I know he needs to stay longer
    ...ughh...
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 not yet just had him I just kinda got the reality when I ask the nurse when am o going home n she said "U" will go home within a day or 2....
  • @my2sons aaw don't wrry my son was 4 pun.ds 10 ounces and I carried him until I was 38 weeks and he had to stay in the hospital..I didn't wanna leave him but I would rather him stay there then me take him home and something happens...I'm sure ur boy is in good hands :-)
  • Have they told you why he wont be going home? 5lbs 6oz is a good weight for him being so early. Good luck and congrats
  • Awwww! I'm sorry, hun. But it sounds like he's gonna be okay, right? That's good! Hugs and congratulations!
  • sorry you can't take him home but congratulations!
  • Congrats!!! Ill be praying for you And your baby boy!!!!
  • I was born at 35wks. I was still covered in lanugo or w/e and my mommy got to take me home.
  • Hey Hun, I was 35+6 days had my baby boy he weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce and is still in nicu. Its so so hard to Leave them, but I just remember he is safe there and they will take the best of care of him till you can do what he needs. Good luck mama and I'm here if you need to talk. I understand how you feel
  • Aww I kno how u feel I had my babygirl in february at 33 weeks she came home a month later she weighed 4lbs 1oz it was the longest hardest month leaving her in someone elses hands ill pray for u
  • @ash1la its cause I was leaking fluids for a week so they have to run tests to make sure he didn't get any infection ...the results are gonna take 5-7 days to return...@blueberrysmom yes He great just waiting for the test results then they said he had to drink more...HOW CAN HE DRiNK MORE WHEN THEY HAVE HIM PACKING UP WITH IV FLUIDS N HE IS ON ANTIBIOTICS @lovemyangelbabys did they say she had to start eating a certain amount before they let her go?..THANK YOU LADIES!!! ITS BEEN A CRAZY BUT BLESSED WEEK!!
  • I was induced at 35+3 for medical reasons. My Maliah weighed 5 lbs 9.9 oz She was allowed to go home with me after our 3 day stay (c- section) She is now 3 weeks and weighs 7 lbs 5 oz.. I'm sure your little guy will be home in no time.
  • No she just had to use the bottle for at least 3 or 4 days without any feedings in her feeding tube
  • Aww I'm sorry he's still in the hospital but he will be home in no time ! Congrats on having your son though :)
  • My son was born at 37+5 and was 4 pounds 11 ounces and I got to take him home after our 3 day stay. Just pray for him im sure he will do great and you two will be home before you know it!
  • Congrats! Hopefully you get to bring your little guy home soon!
  • THANKS LADIES!!THNX FOR UR PRAYERS MY BABY IS HOME!!!! GOD IS GOOD ..
  • Thats awesome congrats and have fun with him
  • Yay that's so amazing congrats mama!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.