its soo sexy...

edited September 2011 in Sleep
..how EVERYTIME I sleep I wake up with a crap load of drool on my jawline and pillow!

I'm no stranger to drooling in my sleep but every time? This is so beyond gross and ridiculous.

Comments

• Lol atleast you sleep :/
  • Lol I hear ya, or falling asleep on hubby and it ends up on him
  • @junebuggbabie85 yes I do..but not for long stretches lol so far I've slept the past hour and a half. When I finally get back in bed and fall asleep within 2 hours ill be up again either from the massive drool or our 3 year old crawling in with us lol
  • Lol I'm still jealous
  • @bahamamama4828 ha! Lol I haven't slept on him in months. Between trying to sleep on my left side and his high body temp..and now I've got darn pillows between my legs to HOPEFULLY help with this pelvic pain..poor thing now snuggles with a giant banana we got at the boardwalk lol
  • @junebuggbabie85 fair enough, I'm jealous of your youth lol
  • Lol I did the same thing I think when pregnant you produce more saliva jmo
  • Omg I'm having the same problem but mine didn't start til after I had my baby two weeks ago!
  • I never had drooling problems pre-pregnancy! It gets so bad sometimes that it wakes me up! Yuck, lol.
  • Im very jealous that ur sleeping lol. I can sleep from 1 to 3am an then im usually up for a few hrs.
  • Lol at the banana!!
  • @emy I don't sleep for long lol the 3 year old woke me up by demanding I remove the pillow between my legs lol

@eskarne_339 I drooled OCCASIONALLY pre pregnant but usually only when id been sleep deprived for one reason or another, that super deep sleep. Its so gross.

@gsmommy really? Are you sleeping long or just rounds of deep sleep (darn those waking newborns lol)

@azmom this is yet another pregnancy thing I didn't have with my other 2..its really not fair to be so different and still be another girl lol

@molly the darn thing is huge, with rasta hair and a hat lol and now with our 3 year old in the bed (who takes after her father with high body temp/heat) there's barely room for me lol
  • @mrs_shu I only sleep about an hour or two at a time, I gotta wake my baby girl up to feed her every 3 hours....the drool just came out of nowhere lol
  • @gsmommy hopefully it goes away when she starts sleeping longer. If it was just a little it'd be fine but the huge amount makes it nasty lol I even had a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon and had a pool..yuck lol
  • Apparently i've started snoring since I've been prego n my hb finds it hilarious. He's been recording it!
    Drooling is still worse but i feel the pain.
  • I drool if I lay on my left side. . Like through my pillow I drool so much. Right side I stay dry but my hip bones grind into the mattress and it seriously hurts after waking. I generally pick hip pain lol
  • @alilboulding sadly I've always been a snorer lol that's not nice of hubby lol tell him you'll record him tooting in his sleep lol
  • @beaded_bunny hmm I wonder :/ I drool on either side but sleeping on the left there's definitely more of it! Hip & pelvic pain SUCKS but agree with you..at least with those you don't have to rinse/wash every time you wake lol
  • Its better to drool then have it pool in your mouth and swallow it..for two reasons..
    obvious being you could choke and that's no good.
    Second, when you are pregnant you create more saliva, swallowing too much saliva can cause serious damage to your internal organs.. weird I know..
  • @garagebandfan that is extremely weird, how did you learn that? But you're right if those are the other options ill take tue pool of drool lol
  • I have a friend who was born with this weird condition, which causes her to create too much saliva, any time she feels it in her mouth she has to spit it out, where we would just swallow it. When she got pregnant three years ago she had to be monitored weekly to make sure everything was okay they ended up inducing her at 37 weeks but the last two weeks of her pregnancy she was at the hospital and limited to the amount of water she could drink in a day.. craziest thing ever
  • Lmao that's funny. My son is 9 so I feel like baby stage an toddler stage is gonna be new to me.