when did it go to hell

When did it turn into a all out no offence bitch fest on here I know were all hormonal but have some respect for others I'm a learker on here and I don't post often I just don't get how childish its getting....ill be sad when they close it bc I'm on here all the.time I get a lot of help and answers so please stop I'm tiered of reading crap that's not related and someone talking about another do it over email not here Ty :)

Comments

• Pregly goes through phases. Hopefully this is really the end of the drama. I have a good feeling that it will stop. :)
  • Pregly wont need to close, it will just die. All the entertaining members are gone or are in the process of being removed.
  • look their not going to close it so calm down
    @mamakat no disrespect but are you saying that if someone says something funny we get banned I read the rules as well as me being here since before martin left none of that was in the rules also it doesn't say we can't disagree with wat you or anybody say as long as we do it respectfully. it seems that we can't say or do nothing unless its up to you why can't we continue to agree to disagree? I know this isnt causing drama either we are entitled to ask questions
  • @rockinmomma who are the entertaining members?
  • right now its not even entertaining members its like we can't even disagree respectfully without getting banned
  • @havingnumber4 agreed. I just read the "new rule" also and it instantly irritated me. Now you will be "banned" not"warned" for instigating? She's getting really trigger banning friendly all of a sudden and its outrageous
  • yea someone got banned just for saying they didn't agree with her and thats wrong cuz martin official rules wasnt broken and neither was any other
  • Its all rather sad and frustrating..especially considering membership for new folks is closed off.
  • You can get banned for instigating? Now how is instigating defined? I mean I've seen people get going for nothing before......
  • Yep everyone is getting banned just for saying what they think. everyone is entitled to there own opinion with in reason. whether or not a person doesn't 'like' what's been said doesn't mean that person has to banned!! pregly is no longer the same. i used to love this forum now its pathetic.
  • Yes very frustrating!
  • I wish we could all just let it go. Somehow it feels like some are attached to drama. :( Frustrating, I agree. But we could just go back to helping and supporting eachother. There's lots of posts right now where we could be giving our insight to ladies who need it. I know it doesn't matter what I say, just throwing that out there for anyone who might consider it. I still love Pregly, even though it's not the same. Things change, and so do people. It might not seem fair, but it is what it is.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.