some peoples kids...smfh

edited September 2011 in About App & Forum
Mama_kat. Silly silly little kathrine. Who do you think you are? Does your butt poo butterflies and rainbows? Do stars and unicorns shoot from your nipples? Did some higher power grant you powers beyond all us lowly members?

Get off your high horse, momma. Step back and look at what you are doing to poor pregly. You're killing it. A forum is only as good as its members. You delete/ban the members who retaliate, blow up, antagonize, or just plain complain but none of this would be an issue if it wasn't for YOU. Pregly is crumbling beneath your feet and its nothing but sad. How many times has a member offered you valuable answers or advice to questions you had during your pregnancy? And how many of those girls are now gone? By deleting and baning every member who crosses you the wrong way, you're not only making pregly more and more lifeless, but depleting valuable resources that many moms and soon-to-be moms need! I can understand banishing someone who flies off the handle, belittles, and hurts other members but not people who simply disagree or support their friends!? Thats ridiculous.

You are not the reason pregly is still standing, WE are! The members are what makes this forum function. You are the PROBLEM! If you could be a moderator and not a tyrant then I would back you up 100% but thats just not the case. I am so done with this forum! Done with this bullshit..

RIP Pregly! It was fun

Mama_kat go ahead and ban me, hun. I most definitely will not be back

Comments

This discussion has been closed.