I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE *UPDATE at top* *new update* *UPDATE*

edited September 2011 in September 2011
I got out the car at my lil brothers came and it was like a leak like i peed on myself. so i went to the bathroom and my underwear was soaked didnt have a pad so i put a wad of tissue in my underwear as soon as i walked out the bathroom the tissue was soaked so i had my bf go get my mom i went in the bathroom and changed the tissue.. she came we wentto in the bathroom and that tissue was soaked and its clear with a little bit of brown pieces ..now im in the car headed to the hospital and i still feel it coming out

*** my water broke im staying YAY im 2cmin 2:50pm
*** im 4cm they wont up the pitocin because the doctors are in a csection but still going natural the pain hurts but still bareable
** sorry im just now updating i ended up getting an epidural between the pain and being extremely hungry and tired i couldnt do it anymore i was 7cm when checked around 8pm and i quick went to a 10 in about 2 hours she was born at 2:59am .. my beautiful daughter 6lbs 12.4 oz and i didnt tear
** the first two things i asked them was if she was still a girl and if i tore .. and i also aske to see the placenta weird lol

Comments