December mommies! ♥

Heeeyyy! How is everyone feeling?

Also, if you are planning or thinking of getting a 3D/4D u/s, when are you going or have you already?
My husband and I are going around 30-32 wks so his features will be clearly defined and we will hopefully get some awesome pics!

Have any of you had a baby shower yet?

Sorry so many ?'s. :p Haven't been on here in a while and just wanna chat and catch up. ♥

Comments

• I want a 3d/4d but I dont have the extra $$ and I dont think medical card pays for it lol. My baby shower is Oct 16th.
  • @MattandMallory27 Aww momma. I am sorry. Yeah I don't think so either because it is elective. I think it's just going to cost us $99 or less. I say less cause I am supposed to get a discount cause I have been there before with this pregnancy to find out the gender and I think the mentioned back then you get a 10-15% discount for return visits within the same pregnancy.
    My shower is November 13 and we are having a boy.

What sex is your baby? Have you completed your gift registries yet?
  • No idk if my doc has a 3d machine :( no baby shower yet am thinking in November i know cutting it close.
  • @dec10 My Dr. office doesn't have the 3D technology either. Well now I think they might because they have a new clinic that they have been working on since January and it actually opens Monday. Anyway I go to this radiology and imaging center here in town called Premier Imaging for 3D ultrasounds. Medicaid doesn't pay for it but it isn't too expensive.

Well if you are having it by the first week of November you should be fine. I am having mine at 35 wks on November 13.

So I am assuming by your pink ticker you are having a little girl, right?
  • Oh no big deal i will see my baby soon enough they just look really cool! I am having a little girl. her name is Makenzie.

I have done my registry. I did Target and Buy Buy baby. I would recomend going into Target to do it though instead of online. When I looked at mine from target everything was buy online only which I didnt like. Buy Buy baby seems to have everything instore though which is really nice just costs a little more.

Any names?
  • I am impatient and already got a 3d ultrasound. It was awesome. Still working on a date for the baby shower. probably sometime in november.
  • @mattandmallory27 yeah I have completed BabiesR'Us and that's it. Will probably do Target this weekend and MAYBE Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart but I know how some of my friends, family, etc. don't have a Target or BabiesR'Us near them and are too lazy to just shop on-line. lol

Not 100% on a name yet. We both like Maxwell as the first name..I like Maxwell Alexander but hubby isn't crazy about Alexander as the middle name. He says it will do but he isn't all the way on board with it. So we are either going to find a middle name we both like or come up with another name altogether. :-|
  • Love the name Maxwell Alexander. If we were having a boy we were going with Alexander John and were going to call him AJ or Alex. You will figure out a name soon enough!
  • @jennalynee87 I was impatient with the gender. :-)) Found out at 16 wks at the same 3D place we plan on going to in a few weeks and my Dr. confirmed it at 21wks.But the 3D u/s tech actually told me to come back around 26 wks and I am 27 now. I am holding out until 30 wks though cause I want to make sure his features are really detailed. I don't want to wait much longer past then though cause I don't want him to be so cramped in the and the pics don't turn out that good, ya know.

When did you go? When are you due in December?
  • @mattandmallory27 thaaannks! :X hopefully Chris will get on board with it. He still has time to let Alexander grow on him...at least we both like Maxwell so that's a start. lol :-D
  • I am due the 19th with a little girl. I went this weekend at about 26 and a half weeks
  • I haven't registered yet. I need to asap lol. My family is going to give me my baby shower and I'm not sure when. Probably november some time. I'm having a boy. His name is Kayden Andrew. I won't get a 3d 4d ultra sound. Il see him soon enough lol. I'm 25w2d today, he is alot more active now... Can feel the kicks really well from the outside!
  • @jennalynne87 oh okay. you're just a few days behind me...due 12/15. You're 3D pic is amazing for 26 wks...she looks so good already. She is going to be an absolute doll. :X
  • @waitingfornumerouno...thanks! I can tell shes already gunna have chubby cheeks. Love that! I just want december to be here already. Weve already done the nursery and everything. The only thing left is the baby shower.
  • @Chevygirl A girl I went to high school w/ had a lil boy June 2007 and his name is Kaiden Andrew. It's a cute name and flows well, Yeah I love feeling my lil bambino move.,.it's such an amazing feeling. He has been really active lately.
  • @jennalynne87 you're welcome. geez girl you are going to be soooo bored waiting on the last 13wks to go by. We are ordering his crib this weekend. The room that will be the nursery needs a really good cleaning cause though it is an actual bedroom we have kinda just be using it as storage space, -__- that's going to be a huge project itself so we will be starting on that this week hopefully.
  • @mattandmallory27 your having your shower on my birthday!! :)

I plan on doing the 3d around 32weeks! Im really excited to compare the pictures with my 3d I had with my 1st child! Lol

As far as my baby shower, its looking like november 19th! I cant wait, but at the same time im scared because my mil is throwing it! lol

• Yes I am. No name for her yet. I was hoping to do my shower the middle of the month BC of Christmas
  • @pnsw524 Yeah that would be really cool to be able to compare w/ your first LO's 3D pics. Uh oh, mil planning the shower. I hope you have a great time. My mil isn't even coming to mine cause it's on a Sunday and my fil is a pastor. They live about 2 1/2-3 hrs away. I wish she'd come but oh well.

@dec10 well you still have plenty of time to choose a name, you'll think of something you love. Even if you wait until she's born ...you'll probably know the perfect name as soon as you see her the first time.

@Nova Yeah you should get some nice pics then. I understand having your shower a bit early in that circumstance for sure.
  • edited September 2011
    I'm feeling good as of right now sitting in the doctors office to check on a pain I've been feeeling..but other then that everythings great lol how are u feeling?

I went ahead and scheduled my 3d/4d viewing for 30 weeks for the same reasons...and the company I'm going to said its a perfect time.

I'm not having a baby shower because this is baby #3 and I already had two for my older ones..my mom wants to make a small one but I don't think people would wanna come lol..

Whens ur babyshower?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @myHEARTZx3 I hope you are feeling better today and doing well. I have been feeling pretty good, just occasional heartburn and sinuses had been bothering me pretty bad. I called my OB for a prescription for the sinuses, and I have been feeling better so far.

I can't wait to get our 3D scan...I already feel like he's going to look just like my husband though. /:-)

My shower is November 13 at 35 weeks. I am thinking about doing Willy Wonka and a Baby Shower as the theme. I got some really good ideas on-line which makes me reaaallly happy because Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies!
  • @TricesBaby Girl you better get on it ASAP! lol Time is running out. I finally stop procrastinating and started planning my shower this week. My mom is giving it, I am just adding all the details. First baby so I just feel like it has to be perfect. O:)
  • edited September 2011
    Lol well I feel dumb because it was just pains from my uterus growing...I'm just a worry wart and go in for anything. I can even feel it anymore :) hope u feel better too

I have a feeling mines is gonna look like daddy too because I have weak genes lol are u having a boy or girl?

And that idea for ur shower sounds awesome! I love chocolate :) post pics for us!
  • @myHEARTZx3 Well that's understandable. I am a first timer and surprisingly I haven't experienced anything too unusual that I have said I need to go in NOW..but you know whether this is your 1st or 15th baby it's better to be safe than sorry. ;-)

Well my hubby stays getting on my nerves at times so I figure he has marked my baby for sure by now. lol

Thanks. I am hoping it turns out great. I just wanted to do something unique and different, I am thinking of using white, black, and purple as the color scheme. My second choice is Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat if my plans for the Willy Wonka theme don't look like they're gonna work out. :-| But we are having a little boy. Is this your first girl?
  • Lol well this is my third and I never felt ligament pains before. It didn't even hurt bad but I called just to see what it might be and they told me to come in.

I've heard that about people who annoy u...and my son is the must annoying right now(lmao) so maybe the baby will look like him.

I hope that the willy wonka theme works out but both sound cute! & noo I have an 8 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. :)
  • edited October 2011
    @waiting4numerouno since we already know we are having the same due date 12/15 but your having a boy and I'm having a girl. I wonder who will be here first we only have 10 weeks left! So exited. Anyways I'm having my shower on the 30th of this month what about you? The whole shower thing is stressing me out cause someone is throwing mine for me and I have her the list of people long time ago and I guess she still hasn't sent out the invites and I keep asking her if she wants me to come over and help and she finally replied last night saying shes trying to find the list of people with addresses I sent her even though I told her I sent them as a, message on her facebook its just so frustrating not knowing what's going on I'm starting to worry. What would you do?
  • @jules Heeeey dear. Sorry for the late response. Had midterms and a few papers due this week so I haven't really had time for Pregly.

Ain't no telling who will go first! hehe. Babies are so unpredictable...especially first timers lol My shower is November 13 so about 2 weeks after yours.

She is really pushing it by not sending the invites yet...but do not panic momma. You do not need the extra stress and worry. If this person isn't reliable I would try and see if my mom can help pick up the slack she is lagging in. It doesn't seem llike she is very concerned. Ppl ususally aren't if it isn't THEIR events they are planning...I know how frustrating it can get. I had a wedding last year and ppl were backing out at the last minute and such. I was furious cause I really was relying on their help. I'd just say either reschedule if you WANT to and you feel like you will be pressed for time by having it on the 30th or just try to complete anything that isn't done yourself...without overworking yourself. I know for my shower a lot of arrangements are being made by me..I am pretty much picking everything and having other ppl set it up and pay for it. :-D

I am sorry things are not going as planned and I hope this advice helps some. Try talking to your friend also but try not to make it confrontational. Play nice. haha

I had a 3D u/s today. He is so handsome. I will post pics later tonight when I come home from work.

Good to hear from your. Bye-bye for now.
  • @waitingfornumerouno the thing is she asked if she could throw me one and shes like 39 now and had her stuff together so I wasn't worried about it at all I was happy since I thought she would be on top of things but like ever since we got together to talk about it she asked me to get the list of people to her and that only took me few days do as far as I know nothing else has been done since then cause I guess shes busy with work but I don't mind helping I keep asking if she needs help with anything out what is the next thing I can do and she marisa saying when she has more time she will let me know but never does.
  • ALL DEC. MOMMIES!
    My grandma called me today and told me that a friend of hers who is really into all the astrology stuff said that there will be a full moon and elicpes on Dec. 10th around 630 am.
    There could be a lot of babies born Dec. 10th this year :-)