Multiples??

edited February 2011 in Special clubs
Is any one having twin or more?

Comments

• i am having Twins
  • Not sure yet. The doctor couldn't tell yet to early to see. Find out in 2 weeks.
  • I'm having twins! Due sep20 but doctor told me twins usually get delivered between 36-38 weeks! I'm so excited and scared cause I lost my first pregnancy with twins at 16 weeks, hopefully things will be great this time!
  • I have twin girls they will be 1 in April
  • I am having twins! Due Sept 23. This is my first pregnancy.
  • Hi kayla, when did you deliver ur baby girls? And any advice on having a good and healthy pregnacy with twins?
  • Hi Josie. I had them April 16, 2010. They where 7.5 & 5.11. Scheduled c section at 38 weeks. My advice eat plenty of fruits & veggies, walk daily & don't stress. I also got dehydrated easier so drink plenty of water.
  • Awwww how adorable! God bless them! Thank you so much kayla, wish me luck :)
  • For any of u was this NOT your first pregnacy? & when did u start to show?
  • Thank you & good luck.
    I also have a 2 year old son i started showing about 6 months with him.
  • I am having identical twin girls Justice and Janessa on April 1 so its getting close yay
  • How early did you all show??
  • I'm havin twin boys due april 23...helloo everyone...but I'm miserable wit thm it feels lik everything I do puts me to sleep or hurts
  • I just wpnder how early people showed. Im 5 weeks about and I havw a belly and cant get enough sleep.
  • Im almost 12 weeks now but look like I'm 5 months. I started showing at about 8 weeks, I guess its normal with twins.
  • @ducky I already have an 18 months old. Good luck to you!
  • I'm 18 my 1st. . having twins just found out I'm so exited (I have a twin brother & my two sisters are twins) .. an I'm 7weeks an it looks like I'm showing but not noticeable to others really
  • edited March 2011
    I'm very curious to know some early symptoms you ladies have.....i think I could possibly be pregnant with twins.
  • @cilla18 Wow 2 sets of twins in the same family that's awesome! Since I am having buy and girl twins I would love to hear some of your favorite things you enjoyed about having a twin brother and having twin sisters! How much weight difference were y'all at birth? How early were you and your sisters born before your due dates etc?
  • I have five year old twins! A boy and girl. :) They went to term and I had them naturally at 38 weeks! They were both 7 pounds 1 ounce and super healthy! My advice is KEEP THEM IN as long as possible. You will feel huge and miserable and beg your doctor to take them out early but every day they stay in is another day they will be out of the nicu. Rest rest rest and don't ever overdo it, just take your cues from your body about what is too much. Congratulations twins are so special! I wouldn't be upset if I had another set this time! (Though my husband might be) ;)
  • we just found out we are having twins.this is my first
  • edited March 2011
    @josie749 the same here. I was @ hooters n seen a girl 8 months n I was bigger than her @ 2 months..... Ladies I just ordered the book multiples, I can't wait for it to arrive.

@newmommy_navywife the only difference is I'm sick as ever never b4 with my others n I'm HUGE @ 11wks

Congratz twin mommies
  • @marriedwith_3 haha I guess we're all in the same boat but its all worth it I'm so excited I can't wait! Congrats to you 2!
  • Congrats to all of you! I have twin sons & its def an adventure! G'luck! ;;)
  • Hello!! I am currently preggos andi already have identical twin boys who will be 4 in June. I'm 5 weeks preggo and feel like I'm showing already, I don't know if I am having twins again. My twins were my first pregnancy and twins run in both my moms and dads family. My dad had twin uncles, my mom twin aunts, her aunt had 2 sets of twins, and my moms cousin has twin, everyone says im having twins but since I haven't gone to the Dr. I still don't know. Did anyone just have a feeling they were having twins again?
  • I am just over 7wks with triplets. we saw healthy heartbeats on all 3 last wk. I also had twins almost 8 years ago. Both of these are surrogacies but I also have 3 of my own :) our edd for triplets is around 9/30...i am soooo sick this time!
  • My mother in law swears I'm having twins. I'm only 9 weeks, but look more. We'll find out Monday. I don't think its twins tho.
  • This is my 2nd pregnancy, I have a 15month old boy and now were expecting Twins :) Don't know what they are yet but should find out sometime this month. Twins aren't common on either sides of our families so it was a surprise..a BIG one but were really excited. I'm 15weeks and 3 days, due Sept30th chances are we'll be going in before then lol.
  • I am having twin girls!!!!!!!!! This is my first pregnancy and I'm due Sept 1. So nervous, but I will ok!
  • I am having identical twin boys due Sept 20. Complete surprise as I only have about two sets of twins in my family. This is our first pregnancy I am about 17 weeks and just started showing...I hope I don't get huge!! I'm 5'9 so I'm pretty tall...a lot of room for them to move around! :)