Multiples??

2»

Comments

• We are due with twins october 16th. We our 14 weeks today and go for an ultrasound tomorrow. We are so excited these will be our first kids. Can't wait to find out there gender.
  • I'm pregnant with twin boys, I'm 27 w 2d
  • Looks like twin girls but sure hope there is a boy in there.but happy either way as long as they are healthy.
  • Hey I am pregnant with twins,i am 20 weeks,due sept.15. 2011 and I am having a girl and boy my husband and I are very excited, but I feel like having them now cuz of being miserable.@marriedwith_4 how is the book multiples and congrads.
  • I'm having identical twin girls! I just knew it was twins! These are babies 3+4 for us. I'm due 7/6 and my dr thinks I won't last past 36 wks. This is the worst pain I've just had to endure. I'd rather be in labor, at least you know that ends. I love my peanuts so much and I hope they are born healthy and ready to go home!
  • @jazz it is soo crappy to me ( not what I was looking 4 ) it doesn't walk u thru the pregnancy step by step. It gives meal ideas, pregnant terms, sayin baby might stay n nicu, n some other stuff I can't remember
  • I am pregnant w twins not due till 11/14 and been on bed rest 2 of the 3 mos so super scared....its nothing like my prior pregnancies I'm always nauseous tired uugg everything seems multiplied n I bleed during sex not spotting pls tell me I'm not alone n it gets better lol oh did I mention constipation lol isn't to early I have googled everything I'm so blessed to have found pregly any advise is welcomed
  • Hi, I found out at 8 weeks I am having twins! This is my first pregnancy and I am feeling so many things at once....mainly Excited and Scared!
  • @marriedwith_4 is it the book 'when your expecting twins,triplets, or quads?' I have this book and altho it doesn't walk u throo the pregnancy week by week it does give some crucial pointers on how to keep those babies in there til 37 weeks. Info like staying hydrated...128 oz of water a day! Did u kno that?! I was amazed with some of the info....just curious which book u have
  • @tzetzebebe yeah, that's the book. I read it here n there but I'm really not to fascinated about it
  • 20 weeks with twin girls!! I started showing around 5-6 weeks...now I look like I'm 8 months preggo. Due Sept 27 :) doc thinks I'll carry them full term cuz I'm 5'11" with an extra long cervix..hoping it doesn't lengthen labor lol! And w/ symptoms, ive been off my zofran for about 2 weeks...super nauseous all day from about 10 weeks. Congrats!
  • Are you ladies that are expecting twins, do twins run in your family.. or is it just luck? :)