what is a good lotion to prevent and dissappear stretch marks?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
to prevent and disappear stretch marks? im stuck idk which one to buy =( any one has ant good ones?

Comments

• My mom swears by palmers cocoa butter! She doesn't have one stretch mark.
  • i have a few i want to make them disappear lol does it work for that to?
  • Umm im not sure try to get vitamin e oil that may work or.lighten them.
  • Its called maderma its a little tub and very expensive. And its some skin therapy oil its Palmers that's what I use now. Its very good And smells amazing you gotta use it 3 times a day though
  • thanks ladies =)..you know where they sell it at lovingmybabygirls11 ?
  • I used palmer's cocoa butter with my daughter I don't have 1 I used it religiously though. As far as stretch marks that you already have I have heard vitamin e oil, but my sister used mederma for scars that might help make them disappear.
  • All the girls in my family who have had a baby or are pregnant use Vaseline & have no stretch marks. It's cheap, & it works great :)
  • Walmart is where my sister got hers.
  • thank you <3 very much appreciated ladies
  • I just bought bio oil from walgreens after reading some recommendations on a different post and I think its amazing!! I don't know if it for sure works yet as with most of these products it takes 12 weeks but im hopeful. I bought it because I had a few appearing on my sides and since using bio oil they haven't got any worse and no more have shown up. Its kinda expensive 20$ for a 4oz bottle but it's oil so you don't use much. :)
  • I got the bio oil too and I put it everywhere, it has made my skin so soft and I can see a vast improvement on my boobs especially, the texture and stretch marks are way better! I also use palmers belly butter after I put the bio oil on!
  • Exfoliating the 'stretched' skin help get down to the torn layers. Exfoliate fot 5 minutes. There is a utube video about it. Follow with cocoa butter!
  • Prevention: Palmers Cocoa Butter (the extra strength formula) & repair: Mederma. Good luck! =)
  • I have a regimen....i apply ambi scar fade cream, then bio oil, then pure vitamin e, then I top it off with cocoa butter.

Lol my husband says I'm addicted but so far so good, I'm stretch mark free.
  • Ive just heard about mama mio and revitol? They range from 35$ to 65$ a bottle but are supposed to be the ultimate miracle creams?¡! Has anyone tried these?
  • I've literally tried EVERYTHING and nothing worked to prevent or make them disappear. :-( I asked my doctor and he said that stuff is all bs and doesn't really work. Boooo
  • =\ well ill try one of them and even thought they dont make it disappear maybe improves then =\ thanks ladies ...i was planing on using bio oil to but was unsure
  • I goin to try them also u dnt loose ne thing by giving them a try (besides hopefully the strechmarks) lol
  • lol yup yup (*)
  • Unfortunatley if your prone to get then no matter how much lotion or oil u put on you will get them. And nothing will totally get rid of them it was just help smooth and fade them.
  • ill be happy with them juss being smooth and lighter lol
  • I was tiny when I got pregnant with my first. Started using bio oil as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Not one mark and I was HUGE!! I totally got complacent with my second and just used regular E45 moisturiser... big mistake. I put on less weight during the pregnancy than the first but gained stretch marks on my hips, thighs and Boobs. I swear by bio oil now and started using before this pregnancy and has faded those that I had. Hoping I don't get any this time round!! Dunno where you would buy it in the states tho. From UK x
  • Yea I know where to get it I've seen it in a pharmacy rite aid and duane reade ...I'm getting today lol
  • I got stretch marks bad with my first all over my belly thighs boobs and I been using palmers and its really helping them lighten up everyone's skin is different tho
  • I used palmers and didn't get one mark. I'm hoping it works with this one too. I use it twice a day.
  • Palmers so far has worked for me, I use it religiously, as well as rub vitamin e oil everyday (:
  • Palmers coco butter
  • Coco butter is great and smells pretty good :)