My wonderful husband!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I've been sick all week with a kidney infection plus I feel like a whale. So today my husband wakes me up a bit early & tells me to take a shower. Now I feel like a smelly cactus too. I actually cry in the shower.
I get out to find my 7yo dressed & eating! Then I see flowers next to a toasted bagle and a glass of oj. Now I'm feeling special. He takes the kid to school & lets me sit & eat!!
When he comes home he kisses me & hands me a bag. Then he leaves. Um ok wth? Inside are tootsie rolls (a craving I didn't realize he knew) the newest steven king novel (yay) &a gift certificate for a mimmy to be pampering. This includes a massage, facial,pedi& mani! For today!
He wrote a note.
I know this pregnancy has been hard. I can not thank you enough for being not only the coolest chick I know & the best partner I could find but for giving me a great step son & blessing me with our Noah. Take it easy today. I love you. Put on that pretty blue dress we're going to dinner tonight. Love, eric p.s. I already asked dr pile, he said it's ok. see you tonight.
So i can't complain. My husband is wonderful!

Comments