am I the only dad here. . . ? :*)

edited February 2011 in Daddy's place
I'n actually very intrested in what my girl is going thru. . . :-)

Comments

• Bless you, its looking that way! How far along is the lil one?
  • 11 weeks. . . :-) so its a looong journey left. . . :-)
  • I'm 10 1/2 weeks so around the same :-) is it your first then?
  • I'm 11 weeks. I'm still nauseous everyday & get really bad gas pains. I have mood swings every now and then although i normally catch myself. I can't hardly sleep at night so I'm usually very tired during the day. Being pregnant is exhausting. Every pregnancy is different so your lady may not be going through the same as I am (i hope she's not lol) but if she is having an understanding partner makes things that much easier. Kudos to you!
  • Yepp. . . :-D. So im really exited. . . !! ;-)
  • Haha shes sleeping next to me now. . And she sleeps all day. . . :-P. The nausea just let go about a week ago. . . :-D. But shes very exhausted. . :-B
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Like mrsHudson10 says... its really tiring at this stage! Might not seem like much is happening but, making the baby really drains your energy and if she's anything like me, the "morning" sickness won't help!!! I'm on my third and it is always the first trimester that is my most unpleasant! Notice that the morning sickness is probably best referred to as morning, noon and night sickness so she may find it difficult finding something she can stomach.(I am!) Sometimes I find myself fancying something that we don't have in. Not necessarily a craving... just something I think will stay down :-) I think its great that you're taking a real interest :-)
  • Hi djnnelg, welcome aboard! My girlfriend is due Sept 10th and we have a 2 year old son running around. My tip would be to always remember rule #1: she's always right ..
  • And rule number two is whatever you want hun
  • Oh and a lil tip... she won't need it yet but, when her belly grows she will find it really difficult to get comfy so, a thoughtful lil gift is a pregnancy pillow. It's a v shape. May seem a lil premature but will Defo get u brownie points ;-)
  • edited February 2011
    ooh and follow the above rules... tis true...we are always right :-) (even wen we're not) saves you a BIG argument :-D
  • Haha yess I have noticed that shes always right. . . :-D. I just nod my head and say yess dear. . . Hehe and always ask if she wants anything. . . :-)
  • @djnnelg lol, you're sweet, can I give you my bfs phone number? Lol just kidding, its great you are being supportive and showing interest. Tell her she's beautiful every now and then, even when she looks like she just got hit by a truck, it will make her feel better about all the crazy body changes especially towards the end...
  • My husband is actually on here too. He's actually very interested in what me and the baby are going through. Its our first. :X
  • Someone please tell my husband I'm always right!!!
  • Well I'm going to be a new dad. It happened by accident but I'm excited about it. My girl is currently 17 weeks and due in August.
  • Wow. . Accident or not , its still a change in your life that you need to be prepared for :-) this is the time to take charge an be ther for your gf she really needs some support now. . . :-) i know its hard some times but just give here everything you got. Like food runs . . . Cleaning the house . . Smiling and just say yess dear . . . ;-) and you dill have a happy preggy. . . @Nosut. :-)
  • Congrats bytw. . . :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think its fantastic that there are expectant fathers on here :-) i wish i could get you guys to talk to my fella for me!! Lol
  • Tell him to get his ass on this forum. . Hehe he has soo much to learn about the changes ahed . . . :-) and the advice ive got from the ladies here is priceless. . . !! :-D
  • Well he isnt too keen on the whole baby idea so i dont think it would go down to well if i told him join a pregnancy forum haha :-)
  • Ok but he will care some day . . . And when that day comes then this site is perfect for him . . :-) @Martin did a great job with this app . . . And I just tell what I learnd from the ladies on this app . . . :-) ;-)
  • @djnnelg thanks :-) its actualy nice to hear that of a guy!
  • My boyfriend is on here too, he just never posts. He's a reader not a poster :)
  • Hey thanks. Actually we had not been living together when it happened and she had been looking for a new place but we decided to take things slow so she was going to live with one of her friends (her lease was up so she was moving) but when I found out that she was pregnant things changed. I had her move in with me so I could take care of things and make sure everything goes alright.
  • My man occasionaly browses, but rarely posts. At least he's read the thread about not wanting sex, and be kinda gets why I yell at him for touching me.
  • I'm here and post so nope your not alone
  • like martin said ur gf is always right. lol. well im on this forum. im on here alot I just dont always put in my 2 cents but Iv learned alot from readin what moms post