Pre pregnacy size?

2»

Comments

• @betty I didn't really gain a lot this pregnancy tho, I prolly cld fit my jeans at 9months pregnant, they just wernt very comfortable. Don't loose hope girl! Stay positive and stay consistent with a diet. I bf exclusively which I like to think has a lot to do with it, but with bf I watch wat I eat. I cut out a lot of junkfood. And zumba sound sooo fun. My husband just renewed his gym membership and they offer zumba, I thought about doin a class! :)
  • Soo happy she's doing well!! Mine was 7lb14 oz after induction at 36wks. She had a cord wrapped under her armpit & around the neck. She's got damn near no movement in that arm. If you got time, read my birth post. It'll explain everything we went thru.
  • Look up the hip corset on amazon I've heard its great ur suppose to wear it 2 days after birth up until 8 weeks after and gets ur hips back or if not a lil smaller I'm due Dec.12 and so getting it because first pregnancy I worked my but off to get it back in about a yr but then again 1st time I gained 50 and I lost it but it was really hard now my second only 6-7lbs at 29 weeks going good but still gonna purchase that and a waist training corset to bounce back super quick ;)
  • @one5one.... I willl....
    @sammy21... thanx, ill ck into it
  • I've been wearing my same pants during pregnancy as I was before I was pregnant. They're a lil loose now 7 weeks pp.