Pre pregnacy size?

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
Are you mommas back on your pre preg pants? I had my bby in June and I still cant fit on any of my pants. Im using maternity and a belly bandit to hold them up... Very depressing.! How about u?

Comments

• I wasn't back in to prepregnancy pants until my son was 6months old even though I was the same weight. It was my dang hips. It's like they didn't go back to normal for a while.
  • not yet. my bby is 3weeks. lost almost all the r weight but still waiting on that!! I'm still in my pregg clothes :/
  • I don't think I will EVER fit back in my pants... i went from a size 3 to a 13... my hips have dislocated and expanded so much.... fat chance for me!!!
  • I fit them now and I'm due Sunday. Granted Ive lost weight and i was pretty big to begin with but I'm going to have a horrendous saggy belly to contend with
  • My son is almost six months and I still can't fit into them.:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im so jealous! :(

I've gained so much weight. Boo. I'm not even comfortable with my body now.
  • i hope i can. lol i know i bounced back fast when i had my first two. but i was 16&18 then.. now i'm 25! wish me luck haha
  • I'm 4 weeks pp and I can get in my pre preg pants...I just can't button them :/ I have this dang baby pooch. My hips have gotten bigger but I hope it goes back to normal...but I've been using the belly bandit and I've lost 3.5 inches off my hips/belly in two weeks.
  • ya took me about 6mths both times even wen i had the weight off.. it takes a while for your body to go back to complete normal
  • I'm smaller than my pre preg pants. I can button pants that I couldn't before. I'm amazed! I'm 4 wks pp
  • I lost all but five lbs right after my daughters birth and two weeks later I lost that plus some I consider myself lucky! Hopefully when I get pregnant with my next in a few years it goes the same way
  • I still can't yet. I went from an 8/10 to size 14. :(
  • this is depressing seeing how many people cannot fit back in to their jeans so long after giving birth. I'm sure I will be the same way :-( Especially since they barely fit in the first place haha. American Eagle jeans are the only jeans i can find that I like... but I was in a size 18 before i got preggo and they were snug then
  • Im back down to my pre-preg weight at 3 weeks pp but my clothes just don't fit right, your body goes through so much during pregnancy it takes awhile to feel normal again! btw, I was/am overweight so I know I have to lose alot of weight before I'm happy with my body.
  • Before I got preg w/ my daughter in 09 i was a size 7. Two babys later im a size 11. I just started a diet so well see how it goes.
  • I still wear my pre-pregnancy clothes. I lost my butt early on so my pants and shorts are big and I realized that I had a HORRID misconception of my pre-preg size after I started getting my belly. (I pretty much wore clotges that were 1-2 sizes to big because I thought I was really heavy and wasnt that bad.) I am now 38+3 and 5 lbs less then pre-preg weight but a lot of that was excess fat that was burned off. Doc says all is well and little man is doing great!
  • I am 34 weeks and I am still wearing pre pregnancy clothes I am 20lbs lighter then my pre pregnancy weight. I think it stinks that the one time it is ok to gain weight I can't lil
  • @carsons_mommy American eagle jeans are the only jeans I like too. I'm short, so i have to get the short jeans, lol. And they're one of the few places that have them and fit well. I was a size 12 maybe fit into a 10 pre preg. Two weeks after having my baby I couldn't even get my jeans over my but/hips. But from wearing the belly bandit for two weeks i can now get them all the way on...just can't quite button them yet. I've lost 3.5 inches with the belly bandit, I recommend it!
  • Hey!! I'm like 20lbs away from my pre preg weight. But I did just have the baby 10 days ago. Hows things?? And Nayeli?
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy where did you get your belly bandit from?
  • I'm 2 weeks 3 day pp and have lost 25lbs and am in my preprego jeans. My tummy is still a like swollen from the csection but once that goes down I'll be even smaller
  • edited September 2011
    @carsons_mommy I got it from target.com it was $45...which may be a lot. But hey, I lost 3.5 inches by just wearing it and sitting on my butt, haha. So, I think its worth it.
  • @one5one.... Hi friend!! Bby Nayeli is growing fastttt!! Shes now 3mnths weighing 16lbs... How are you and bby doing? Ive lost communication with several pregly friends.. Were ALL busy mommas... (I guess)lol
  • @everyone... Its depressing too see soooo many pants in my closet and none fit!! Im just a size away from fitiingin them, but its my hips that went all over like flubber! And im still hurting from my lower hip area.. Im thinking cause she was a big bby(10.12) she messed my insides up!! lol...But I loveeeeeeee her so much!!
  • I've read where a couple girls said their hospital gave them some type of belly bandit that worked just as good
  • Well I just had to brag that my son is exactly 1 week old 2day an I tried my jeans on 2day an they fit perfect \:D/
  • @breewashington08... uggghhhhh! IM jealous!! lol.... Im soooo happy for you!! I wish I did! I DONT loose hope though.... One day...
    Im going to zumba classes!! Burn all this fat!!