My Labor thread :) 9/26 & 9/27 *update with a pics of Nyla Jasmine Thompson*added 4 new pics*

Comments

• You should've eaten a big meal before you went in lol
  • How will you have energy for labor if you don't consume anything?? I am praying it goes well!
  • @fate n im diabetic :( & the magesium is getting me hot & drowsy.

@newmomma13 girl I was worry ill b pooing all day or sumn lol

@breewashington08 OoooWeeee I cant wait to get my grub on. Lol
  • Okay ladies ill update later :) I needa rest. Good nite. They will check my cervix again at five am bc that wen they will take the cervidil out.
  • Oh my gosh... :( Can't even have like, a teaspoon of PB? Orrr, maybe some Lifewater? Doesn't it have like 50 calories for energy? Or Powerade?
  • Well rest up lil momma..... Keep us updated
  • @fate nothing at all, I think my baby is hungry shes been moving since I got here
  • Hope u get some rest:)
  • Up crying bc im in pain bc everything just aches & im peeing thru a tube bc they have to monitor my urine :( then all these meds its hurting my head & im starving & I cant even have water :'(
  • Hang in there hun, hope things can speed up. B strong mama!xx
  • edited September 2011
    @sexysecondtimemom so the vervidil helped soften up my cervix nurse said om 50% effaced now but still no dilation :( at 7am wen my ob gets in im getting pitocin. Ohhh n since I broke down crying my nurse gave me ice chips lol :)
  • I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 5pm to start my cervadil. Im pretty sure ill end up starving to death too! I've been trying to think of what yummy foods will keep me full the longest for my last meal
  • @carsons_mommy good luck 2moro eat lots of food. But lucky my nurse just gave me more ice chips n two popcicles mmmm I tore the first one up lmao n its was sugarfreee but it was good to me wen ur starving lol
  • Lol poor u I know I wouldn't been throwing a fit out I couldn't eat anything lmao....did you get it pitocin
  • @newmomma13 yes got pitocin st 8 this morn. Left arm insulin, right arm pitocin, magnesium sulfate, iv, n the blood pressure wrap :( then im peeing thru a tube n im still hungry n sleepy. Contractions r hurtin :(
  • @thehumancrockpot lol heres my recent thread
  • :( geeez sorry momma they got all kinds of needles and drugs in you like a crackhead lmao hopefully youve progressed when do they check you again
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Poor baby. I hope it gets better for you! I hate that they had to give you
    that magnesium my friend had that and it made her experience the worst she called me crying our first kids were 6 days apart so I was crying too. But the magnesium does make the baby just shoot out.

I hope it gets better though. Take care and post only when you can we will be checking in on you!
  • Hey belly buddy good luck and cant wait to see Nyla.
  • @newmomma13 lmao im worse than a crackhead haha but my nurse is about to give me a popcicle again mmmm

@lmelanson I hope it helps also :) hows addyson??? How r u mama?

@queennique yes the magnesium is horrible :( felt sick right away. It makes u very drowsy n hott.

@babybundle3 hey mama thanks for stopping by to check up on us :)

@thehumancrockpot lol I had to get u on this thread u was reading old news.

Thanks ladies for checking up on me, no baby yet. I just woke up & I feel alot better but yes this is takin very long. My nurse is gona check me soon. I have to do more blood work right now brb. At least this nurse gives me ice chips n popcicles lol
  • Why you gotta do so much blood work
  • Wow lil nyla better get here soon cos mama sure gettin a battering.... lol!!
    Atleast u r in good spirits.... she's so worth it!! Hope ur progressin tho!!
  • @newmomma13 cuz im high risk I guess

@sexysecondtimemom yes im still good I didnt turn into pregozilla yet lmao nyla is doing great on the monitor :) I have pain here n there cuz of the contractions but nothing too too bad yet
  • My nurse just told me that it looks like I will b delivering 2moro!!!! Omg :( this is wat happens when baby aint ready to come out.
  • Hey inducement buddy, same here, we're waiting for doctor last check, but started Cervidil yesterday, all day contractions on Pitocin and no baby! Tomorrow!!! Good luck... My hubby said she was bawling up, and I looked at him and said "I'm taking all this amniotic fluid with me!!!!" Hope that made you laugh!!! :)
  • Ladies im having a c section :(
  • :'( crying my eyes out bc its not my plan