Baby Name Advice!! :)

edited January 2011 in Baby names
So me and my Fiance are having a baby and I really love the name Riley for a boy and he likes it too, but I also like Nate, as it is so different, what does every one else think

Riley or Nate?

:) Thanks x

Comments

• That's what I thought :) my fiance likes it too, finally its a name we both agree on, do you guys have any names yet?
  • I have a 6mo nephew named Riley :) I like Riley.
  • Aww I think its different , and I don't know any Rileys lol
  • Havent heard of a boy named riley. But a lot of my friends named their daughters that. I had the name ryleigh vaughn picked out for a girl,bur that name wouldn't sound right with my new last name, it would sound german lol but I'm 25 weeks with a girl and were naming her brileigh payton hurst :)
  • Aww Brileigh is really cute ! :)
  • Thank you :) I love unique names. My family likes payton better.
  • I like Nate, but its probably because my friend has a son named Nathan and she has all these adorable nicknames for him like Tater and Nater lol! I think Riley is cute too though, I'd vote for Riley >:D<
  • My girl name is riley : )
  • My sons name is riley
  • I am a big fan of the name Nathaniel B-) so I'm gonna go against everyone and say nate
  • Lool yeah I like Nate/nathaniel but because I like vmthe nickname Nate lol but Riley is so adorable :)
    Riley I'm thinking it is !
  • I love riley my husbands name is nate lol a friend of mine is naming her boy riley james
  • And my baby biy is going to be Maximus Oliver. Oliver was my grandfather who just passed aways middle name. But we are gonna just call him max!
  • So you have the best of both names then lol Aww maximus is cute , I wanted Riley Charlie because its my partners tradition for the sons of the dads to have there first name as their middle name, for example his dad is called Michael so his name is Charlie Michael , but I also wanted to put Stephen there for my uncle who passed away but I reckon it would sound too long
    Riley Charlie Stephen .. lol oooo I don't no
  • Nykolle.. my baby sisters name is Payton :) I loveee it! & I know a lot of Rileys!!
  • Rileys cute, if I have a girl her names gonna b amity jane Alexis, boys gonna b Jonathan Andrew(:
  • I have twin boys coming and me and my bf came up with Jace Allen Severe and Kaden Bentley Severe
    we wanted unique names and couldn't think of middle names so we decided to go with our fathers names for the middle names
  • I have a friend named Nathen, but we call him Nate, and Riley makes me think its a girl name because I have two girl friends that named their daughters Riley!
  • I much prefer Riley as a boys name than a girls name!
  • My sons name is Mason and sometimes people think I am saying Nathan!
  • we had names picked out before i conceived. If its a girl her name will be sophia marie flores. And if its a boy his name will be andre santiago flores ;) ahhh i can't wait to find out the sex so i can start buying stuff for the lil one :)
  • I just found out that I am expecting baby #2... I really want a B name for buy or girl! my sons name is Brayden Nicholas King ... if girl I really like Brynn Nicole King (altho hubby doent like brynn) still thinking of another boy name!!! Help needed!
  • I think Riley is cute. I don't run into very many Nates, at least where I live. If I have a girl I would like to name her Vivian/Vivyan Claire Barron. Not sure on the spelling for the first name and I'm looking for a different form for the name Mary as a middle name but I can't find anything that rolls nicely. If a boy, I really like Wyatt Allen Barron. I too early to know though :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.