wat if...

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
This past month I was scared that I would end up having my baby early and mess up my baby shower then 2 weeks ago I was scared that my sister would go into labor and my mom would not be able to do the games I'm quiet and young so I wouldn't know wat to do. She had her baby Saturday so I'm safe so far. But now I'm worried that people are not guna show up I've sent messages to 30 people only one wrote back saying they would come and 2 said they will try and the rest never wrote back. Wat if no one shows up ill be really really sad and my boyfriend said he would laugh because that means I have no friends. The baby shower is on Saturday I'm nervous!

Comments

• Im Sorry hun. That would be sad but there is no use worrying about it now. Just try to get excited for it as if everything will be perfect! Good luck!
  • And PS That's a very crappy thing for your bf to say to you.
  • dont worry too much about it hon, i was afraid no one would come to my babyshower but i ended up with a bunch of people there. albeit i didn't know most of them... but i still had a good time and got lots of gifts.
  • Don't worry! We sent out 33 invites only 5 ppl rsvp. But 18 showed up. :) perfect amount of ppl if you ask me. We had lots of fun and I was able to talk to ppl more one on one :)
  • Tomorrows the big day I hope it goes good (: thank you everyone
  • We sent out like 100 invites and I'll say 50 came but I didn't think that many people would show so much stuff was going on around that time and half of them were out of state. But alot of people showed and it was great!
  • The baby shower was a success :D we got a lot of diapers
  • See! Told you nothing to worried about!
  • Thats great something you will really need how many people showed up ?
  • I think like 30. My feet got swollen but I really enjoyed it. I grew a white hair for nothing lol