babyshower dates for dec. mommas

edited September 2011 in December 2011
I'm not sure at how many weeks is good to plan for a babyshower
When is everyone doing there showers and at how many weeks?

I'll be 30 weeks Monday

Comments

• I'm having mine this sat I'll be 31 weeks.
  • Anytime soon! I would say in the next few weeks to a month. In not having a baby shower this time around tho lol
  • I think I may have mine the 29th of Oct. Basically this month since were practically already there ill be basically 34 weeks
  • I'm not a Dec. mom.. sorry for butting in. :-$ but I had my showers at 36 weeks.
  • I'm having mine on the 22 of oct. I will be. 30 week but nov is going to be way busy.
  • I will have both of mine on Nov 5 and nov 17. My family is throwing the first one and my coworkers are throwing the other one.
  • i'm having mine the week of November 5th. I'll be about 33 weeks
  • Oct 9, ill be 31+5
  • edited October 2011
    October 29th (= ill be ummmmmm.......32+5 wks
  • Mine is this Sunday I'll be 30 wks
  • Mine will be on Oct. 15 and I'll be 33 w 2 d
  • Due Dec 23rd having my shower Nov 19th :)
  • due dec 18 having one oct 29 & the next nov 5 (:
  • edited October 2011
    mine is on Oct 30th being thrown by a friend ill be like 33 weeks. Its so stressful cause she is taking her sweet time with sending the invites out I have no idea what they look like or anything i just gave her a list of people. I keep texting her to see if she needs help and whats next thing i can do and she just keeps saying shes busy and shes gonna try send them out and all this stuff anyone else have this issue with the person that is throwing their shower.
  • Due dec 27having mine nov 12 ill be almost 33 weeks
    :-D
  • Sorry to butt in but I'm 37 weeks and still haven't had mine lol smh..its this Sunday though I'm just a tad bit late lol
  • I know I'm late but Im due Dec11 n had mines Nov.5 at 34 or 35 weeks