shes officially gone :(

edited September 2011 in Loss
My old body that is...

I don't think ill ever be sexy again! Its so depressing! I'm only 21!! :(

My boobs are huge n starting to sag! My nipples are dark n big :/ they are so ugly now!!! N Ive been told by more than one Guy that I had the prettiest boobies they had ever seen!

My poor fachina looks like a 3 year old got scissors and tried to cut their own hair cause I can't see down there so shaving is a pain :/ and trying to reach just gets me outta breath!

And last but not least I found my first stretch marks :( ugh I've gained almost 40 lbs and I'm only 35 weeks!!! My little body can't handle all this!! I've never weighed more than 135 and I now weigh almost 160!!! And people are still telling me I'm tiny!!! :( waaaahhhhh

Comments

• Awww don't worry, ur nipples will.lighten up,.u will lose weight quickly n ur lady parts will go back to normal.
  • oh my god you terrified the hell out of me! but, I understand what you are saying :'( Your body will be back to normal sooner than you think, and then you can be a MILF :P
  • girl its not the end of the world! LOL imagine that happening when u were 16. thats when it happened to me...but ur areolas don't stay like that. everything will go back to normal probably except ur boobies and those stretch marks. i have them too... and i got my boobies fixed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel the same way :( my nipples are so ugly now, I didn't even know I had stretch marks until bd was rubbing my back and pointed them out. I hope our bodies come back I wanna feel sexy!
  • you'll be able to do it .. im 20 my daughter is 9 days old .. and ive already lost all the weight i gained.. the only thing i have to do is tone.. and yes i have some stretch marks but its cool.. but thing i am still worried about is my boobs because like you i was always told i had perfect boobs and im breast feeding now so idk how they will look.just continue to wear bras that are VERY supportive.
  • Your going to be just fine! Your young, you'll bounce back quickly. I'm 28 and after my son was born when I was 25 I looked better than ever. Looking forward to that again after this baby arrives.
  • Grl i feel the exact same way ive never been insecure untill i got pregnant
  • @ahendricks0 how much weight did u gain during your pregnancy?
  • well i im 20 weighed 110 pre n wore size 0 tu a 3 im now almost 2 months postpreg n weigh 138 n in a size 9 :/ its haard....my body is disgusting but he loves the new me....i was 157 the day before i deliverd sooo im not loosing fast
  • lol girl we can do text work outs together bd is a personal trainer and he said he was putting me on a routine as soon as baby is born :) well get those bodies back :)
  • Ill trade You your 1 stretch mark for My 19626794987652 stretch marks ;-)
  • @usafwife_21 sorry for scaring you! Lol but yea that's my plan! I'm planning a trip to Vegas with my bf in June of next year so I have some kind of motivation for me to look sexier than ever!! :)

@adri805 @myheartzx3 @2beforgotten @mommy2b1111 @sands3 I hope all you ladies are right!!! Lol

@pawgio me too girl me too!!! I know from some of ur other posts that u used to be into raving and well so was I!! Lol so my little present/motivation for myself to work out n look sexy again is for me n my bf to go to EDC next year! It'll be my first time out since having my baby and she will be like 7 or 8 months old by then so it'll be ok to leave her overnight with my mom :)

@marinesangel wow you look great!!! :)

@ahendricks09 yea I'm gonna breastfeed too...and everyone keeps telling me my boobs will never be the same :/ I'm hoping they wont look too bad tho!

@neek yea I've just always had body image issues so i have this picture in my head of what I should look like...I'm not gonna rush it but I also don't wanna slack off
  • @junebuggbabie85 girrlll....my bf has been a dancer/choreographer all his life and I've been a cheerleader so he expects me to get back to where I was before if not better!!! Lol so text workouts sound awesome!!! Lol

@314babymama1120 lol I have like 5 on my left side and 3 on my right but the ones on my left are like red and really noticeable!!
  • I want to go to edc next year too!! Every year something comes up and I miss it! But bext year I'll be able to go :) my baby will be staying the weekend with bd's mom since we'll have to make the trip from utah. I can't wait to get all sexy again :D
  • but once u hav baby n put clothes on n stomach goes dwn a bit u will feel likd a dmn vici c model TRUST lol im goin shopping today lol ...i jus get depressed cuz its hard letting go to the skinny me
  • EDC 2010 was my first massive so its of course my favorite rave of the year! And this year I was 6 months preggo so obviously I couldnt go lol but next year we r doin it big!!! It'll be my first time in Vegas too!!! Do u have a Facebook? If u do u should add me!!! brttnywstn14@yahoo.com
    That way if we both do end up going we could meet up! That would be so awesome!!! :)
  • @pawgio oops lol forgot to tag you ^^^
  • @neek yea I'm actually excited about the having to shop for new clothes part ;) lol
  • @314babymama1120 its a electronic music concert/festival
  • Omg I feel the same way my body is jacked up. But im just glad I got bless with my baby boy we been trying for 6years & r miracle arrived
  • @Roxy Congrats on ur baby boy!!!
  • I think someone stole the toilet paper.
  • Oh okay. Like techno? We have the tech fest here in Detroit every year. I went one year, it was pretty fun.