(tmi) do I really need to wait 6 weeks???

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
its been 4 weeks today n im wondering if I really need to wait 2 more weeks to have sex? bc sex was so uncomfortable the last 2 mnths its been a good 3 mnths n im going crazy. Neone not wait the whole 6 weeks?

Comments

• If you had stitches or are still bleeding, I'd wait. Otherwise, use protection!! Lol!
  • na u don't.. I don't know anyone who waits the while six... just take it easy..if u feel confy its fine in think.. I'm almost 4w pp n haven't had sex but I've messed around :)
  • I waited this time cause my stitches would not dissolve but my mid wife okayed it at 3 weeks if they dissolved. With my first I waited 11 days
  • I waited 9 weeks lol I tore bad and I was scared to have sex
  • i got stitches and i didn't wait 6 weeks the first time.. i waited three weeks because the bleeding stopped and i bled bright red blood. idk why because i was too scared to tell my doc lol... second time around i waited the whole 6 weeks.. and i will this time too
  • They want u 2 wait 6 weelks so ur cervix can return to normal
  • I made it four ;) no stitches minor tearing.. If ur not against butt love lol its a good alternative.
  • Id at least wait until you stop bleeding bc it takes your chances of infections down also. And yeah they tell you 6 weeks so yes you body can go "back to normal" like bummy said.