november mammas !!!

edited September 2011 in November 2011
What you got already what are you missing did you wash the clothes alreay did you set everything already ????

Comments

• Almost done. Still need to buy the pack and play and the swing. Also need to wash his clothes/bedding and set up the diaper station, etc.
  • @blueberrysmom until when you gonna wash his clothes ? How many weeks
  • I'll probably pack my hospital bag and wash his clothes at 36 weeks. So, I guess in about 2 weeks. I'm a total slacker when it comes to laundry. Literally, I'll go buy new underwear to avoid doing laundry. Guess that's gonna change!
  • I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow.. just finished washing his clothes and bedding yesterday, baby shower is on Sunday then I have another one on the 15th, still need a few things, swing, bassinet, some bottles, breast pump.. nursery still isn't set up, crib and everything is still in boxes.
  • I still need a swing,baby shampoos,wipes,a monitor. I will be buying all this in a week. I still have to wash everything. Crib bedding all his clothing and blankets. And I still have to pack my hospital bag. And still have to buy some stuff for me for my hospital stay.
  • @blueberrysmom that's good 36 its just right ...
    I'll lobe to wash my baby clothes but hb has a dog and vote mote than we clean hair is everywhere and I don't really want the dog hair on the clothes
  • @pawgio it looks like you have hands full and a lot of stuff to fix after the baby showers!!
  • @cfa you remind me I need my clothes for the hospital
  • Geez @blueberrysmom ! I feel like a slacker! I have the crib up, no matress yet, the drawers are in there filled with washed clothes, need to buy a new changing pad, walls are decorated, nothing else done. But my shower is the 9th so hope I get what I need., yeah, I'm a slacker mommy.
  • I've washed all his clothes and bedding. My dad is making the dresser/changing table, so still waiting for that. My mother in law is getting a swing for my shower next week, then I'll have everything.
  • @pinkigirl At least you don't run from laundry! Lol!
  • I know I'm nowhere near ready :( my house is still a mess too. And I still need to pack my hospital bag.. hopefully I'll have it done in the next two weeks
  • Dang! I've not even THOUGHT about my hospital bag! Wonder if my hubby will help with that? I really need a nice new nightgown.
  • I have all the big stuff now I need to concentrate on all the little things like burp clothes blankets bedding bottles ect. Which I'm hoping we'll be getting at the shower which is next weekend. I'm in the process of washing all her clothes....only have two loads left. I took a break today bc walking up and down the stairs is killing me lol
  • Lol im done with all my washing! Im in a frenzy though.. im in the middle of remodeling the whole house and it wont be done till she is born. So I don't get to do my nesting ..its driving me nuts! Got everything pretty much except need to buy stroller, swing, and baby bath tub :) and ill be staying at my grandfathers home until the house is done. Trying to keep things in order but I feel overwhelmed anyways .. bluh
  • Oh and yea .. about the hospital bag..what exactly all should or do I just need to put in? I don't want to bring my room lol...
  • I am getting all mine ready this week! Keep having regular contractions ten mins apart which apparently Brent braxton hicks so gonna get ready just in case!
  • Trying to get my house clean.. I have nothing set up yet I still news to get a mattress for the crib,a car seat ..and I want a bassinet for our room. I just don't have the $$ :-(
  • I have everything!!! I just have to have my child's father wash the clothes and we have to.pack our bags...I hate packing so I might wait til my contraction start :/
  • Im 34 weeks today. I have everything expect baby shampoo and pacifiers. Everything is washed & put away & everything is set up. Whole house is clean & my babyshower is sunday. Just need to pack hospital bag & I will be doing that Sat.
  • i have absolutely everything but i havent washed haha im waiting till next week whn im 36 wks to pack our bags :)
  • My bby shower is next Saturday. I will do everything after that. Probably within the week after it. I have basically everything..just have to get some washing detergent & some hangers.
  • We painted the nursery set up the crib an changing table/dresser. Washed most his clothes an bedding. But still gotta wash blankets an such. We still need jus about everything exept all the big ticket items :) im waiting to do my hospital bag tell bout 36 -38 weeks an still trying to find cute wall decals to match our nursery theme (we did dr seuss one fish two fish ) super cute
  • 34+5...i have everything except bassinet, monitor, swing...and I have everything washed and packed :D it helps me relax to wash his clothes as odd as that may sound lol
  • I haven't done anything. I'm 32 weeks today. Hmm...guess I should get to it lol ;;)
  • You ladies are more ready than I am. Tomorrow I'll be 34 weeks and I only have the crib, no mattress. I have my baby shower this Sunday, so hoping to buy everything else that I will need afterwards. Still need to paint and set up nursery, no hospital bag either still need to get that together.
  • i have a crib and a cradle no mattress though i will be 33 weeks tomorrow and my shower is sunday so i will see what else i need after that going to do my bag around 35 or 36 weeks and washing will start after my shower
  • Oh my!!! I need to get on it... everyone has everything together... I haven't started anything... ihave all my items and my crib hasn't delivered yet.. ill be 32 weeks on sunday maybe I should start? ??
  • My mil just came by with a bassinet & swing! Shes excited about this lil boy.