Best hair straightener help. ???? Non pregnant related

I need help ladies I decide to kill my extra curly hair just to get a new look whe the baby comes I need help

Comments

• I have the chi luv it ! I wana try the instyler .
  • Im a hairstylist and Chi you cant go wrong with and another great one is Paul Mitchel 1.0 the silver one with silicone strips its great for extra curly hair:)
  • Instyler! I live by it! Chi is great too but the instyler is the BEST!
  • edited September 2011
    I had the chi which I loved for about 4yrs until it finally gave up on me, I now have a Sedu which I also love:) I purchased it from folica.com. It had great reviews.
  • Amika! Its pricey but so worth it! Its actually really healthy for your hair.
  • I hate my instyler.. lol I love my bed head :) and chi is amazing but can get pricey!
  • Paul mitchell!!!
  • I have extremely curly hair too and find that when I straighten my hair I have a hard time curling the ends but I got a straighter called "beyond the beauty" I love it it straightens and curls. I have never been able to get my hair so straight with other straightners. The instyler didn't do that great on my hair.
  • I love my Chi (: best 100 bucks I ever spent
  • Love my chi works great and I have naturally curly hair
  • I love my in styler. I have a flat iron made by Helen of Troy that works pretty well. I got that one at Sally.
  • I love my Chi!! My cord is starting to come undone so I think I'm gonna tell hubby that's what I want for Christmas.
  • I have conair wet to straight and its under 25 bucks and get a heat protectant for ur hair to avoid split ends swave has a good one for 2+ bucks
  • Titanium plated straighteners work best
  • HSI straightners are like $45 on amazon.com. I got mine for that price and I love it!
  • The Paul Mitchell 1.25. It has complete ceramic plates..best for hair ..had heat settings and has a warranty! ! About 140.. im a hairdresser and have had mine for 4yearsu and its used everyday!
  • I highly recommend Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. You just need a tiny bit. Put it on damp hair before drying and do not go near your roots or they may look greasy.
    N i just use some straightener from target cuz my hairs pretty straight naturally
  • @darknesofnight4u my wet to straight blew up in my hands a few years ago and my hair was not even wet. Blew almost all the circuits in my house and scared the crap out of me. I have the infra shine. Got it from my salon for like $130, but works amazing
  • Mine I got at Walmart and I've had it for 3 years