i Dnt Know How Much More i Can Take.....

My Son Will Be 3 Weeks Old On Monday, Since Ive Been Home From The Hosiptal My BD Wnt Help Me Watsoever. He Has Chanqed His Diaper Only 3 Times(IveBeenCounting), Feeds Him Only On His Days Off & Doesnt Help Me With Anythinq. Im At My Breakinq Point ! X( Everytime I Ask Him To Help, He Gives Me That "Im Tired, i Work All Day. While You Stay Home With The Baby". Its Drivinq Me Insane! I Understand He's Tired & i Completely Get It But i Didnt Make This Baby On My Own. He Needs To Help. On His Days Off, He Sleeps All Niqht & Most Of The Day. Does He Ask Me "Babe, Why Dnt Yu Take A Nap"....NO! He Would Rather Just Lay Around. & Have Me Do Everythinq. I Am Barely Recoverinq From My Csection ! We Have Gone To His Mom's Like Twice & She Asks Me How Am i Doinq With The Baby? I Tell Her How Her Son Dnt Help, Does She Pick My Side? Of Course Not, They Say The Exact Same Thinqs. I Just Dnt Know Wat To Do Anymore. Im So Tired & Frustrated & No One Understands Me!

Ventt Over.... !!!

Comments

• Oh hell no! When my husband gets home he takes over baby duty so I can shower, take a nap and cook. And He does nighttime feedings on his weekends off, I do it all week bc I know he's tired but he helps alot. I'm sorry you're going through that especially after a csection!
  • I Wish He Would Come Home & Take Over ! His Excuse Before Was " i Dnt Wanna Mess With His Circumsion & Umbilical Cord". Okay His Umbilical Fell Off At 2 Weeks Old, & His Circumsion Has Been Healed Since He Was 1 Week Old. Im So Tired Of Hearinq His Excuses. I Cant Even Take A Shower Wen He's Home, i Have To Take The Baby With Me In His Bouncer. :/
  • Thats wat I'm scared of. My bf works 5 or 6 days a week, 10 hours, and when gets home he either sleeps, or play the game. Baby can come any day now... I hope your guy straightens up
  • My Boyfriend Works Thatt Many Hours But Wen He Comes Home He's Real Quick To Be On His Phone Or Watch Tv While i Cook, Take Care Of Baby & Clean !!! I Hope He Does Too, & If i Get Fed Up & Want To Leave He Claims That The Judqe Will Give Him Full Custody? Thats His Threat Towards Me.
  • Make him do some work leave chuld with him while you get some you time .....(on his day off)
  • Ugh men like that need to have the baby for an entire day by themselves just so they cant see what we go through. Im so tired of hearing men say "I work all day while you get to stay home with the kids" Im sure many SAHM hear that. If I were you I would seriously plan a day where I told him I HAD to do something important (whatever you can come up with) and leave the baby with him so he can see how it is. I can bet anything that as soon as you stepped foot through the door he would be handing the baby back over to you. He needs a reality check!
  • @Rhianna1213 Im So Scared To Do Thatt ! He Doesnt Even Know How To Chanqe Him, Stop Him From Cryinq Or Even Burp Him ! :(
    @BabyBubba123111 i Totally Aqree With Yu ! I Planned For Yesterday To Go Out & Get My Nails Done With My Best Friend But He Said That If i Leave Then i Dnt Care Bout My Son, So i Stayed Home ! I Love My BabyDaddy With Everythinq But Sometimes He Can Be Such A Jerk !! </3
  • edited September 2011
    Honestly, I'd hand him the kid and walk out the door. Go for a quick walk or something and tell him to deal. As for him getting custody, fat chance. You're a good mom, so there's no reason for them to take your baby and give him custody. He should be more worried about You leaving and suing him for child support. What a lame-o. He needs lessons on how to be a good man/father. Douchebag. My husband went out of his way for me when I had our son and still does to this day. If your bf doesn't love you enough to see you need his help, I just don't know how much better he can get. Be upfront and don't accept bullshit. That's the only way you will get what you need. Sorry if it's harsh, but I just don't let people walk on me like that. Take some of my "give 'em hell" attitude and get the help you deserve. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    Well I think he should be helping some, but I believe thats kinda how it works. Im pretty old fashioned though. Lol My son is 15months old my husband has changed 5pee diapers and 1 poop. When he was younger my husband never woke up with the baby. He has watched our boy when ive showered but he gives me major props on what I do! I am sorry though if your wanting more and not getting it. Id just talk to him and let him know what you need! :)
  • @RTMommy i Understand Watt Yur Sayinq, i Mean Wen i Was Preqnant He Couldnt Wait To Help Me, Like He Loves His Son But He Doesnt Do Half The Shitt i Do. I Try To Tell Him But He Just Tunes Me Outt & Is Always Chanqinq The Conversation. I Try To Tell His Mom But She Says, "Well Why Are Yu Tired? He Works While Yu Stay Home All Day". Damn; Like i Thouqht She Would Back Me Up A Lil' Bit But She Dntt ! & Everytime We Fiqht i Tell Him Ima End Up Leavinq & Thats Wen He Throws The Custody In My Face. Just Cuz His Parents Have Lots Of $$$$, Then He Thinks Its Okay To Tell Me Thatt. I Wish He Would Chanqe But i Think Its Gunna Take Me Leavinq For Him To Realize That im Not Gunna Take His BS !
    @mama0811 Thats Watt i Ask Him. He Doesnt Know How To Do Anythinq For My Son. Its Sad & Pathetic Cuz He Would Help All His Exs Wen They Had Kids.
  • @GregorysMommy well I guess lucky for you, money doesn't mean anything when it comes to you having custody of your son. And I don't get his mom. Doesn't she remember being a ftm and how exhausting it was? I'm surprised she doesn't offer to give you a break now ans then. Some people are just really selfish. I'm sorry, girl.
  • edited November 2014
  • My ex was like that... Eventually I left... My partner now is amazing and is not only looking after my 2yo while im in the bath writing this but also looking after his 4yo daughter and 3yo son. He will do anything for my son that I do (apart from poopy nappies if im home lol) and I know he will be fantastic once our baby is here... My point is that if your not happy there are men out there that will not only love and appreciate you but your children too..
  • @RTMommy Well She Said, " i Did Everythinq With Gregory(MyBD) While Greg(HisDad) Worked". She Said She Would Watch Him But Shes So Busy That We Have To Go By Her Schedule!
    @lovemyangelbabys i Agree, It Will Only Make Us Stronqer :) Sorry Yur Goinq Throuqh The Same Thinq !
    @tinka1326 & Thats Watt i Feel Like Doinq, Not Only Does He NOT Help But He Shows No Affection Towards Me. I Tried Huqqin Him Last Niqht & He Totally Pushes Me Away. I Told Him " Yur Gunna End Up Pushinq Me Into The Arms Of Another Man". & Real Quick He Grabbed Me & Started Kissinq Me !! I Think Its Pathetic :/ & It Hurts Me !
  • edited November 2014
  • @lovemyangelbabys i Know, Like Damn; Im Sorry Im Not Down To My 125lb Body , i Just Had A Baby! SMH, Men !
  • My man is just like all men and really can be an asshole too and he did go through a stage where he avoided affection or intimacy, but he eventually moved on from his issues. I lived for 7 years with a man that didn't make me happy and he didn't care if I was happy... It took alot for me to make the decision that it was over as he was very controlling and intimidating... But it was what was best for me in my circumstances.
  • @tinka1326 Thats How My Boyfriend Acts & It Drives Me Crazy. Before i Was Preqnant, He Would Be So Affectionate That i Would Push Him Off. Now Its The Other Way Around, & Makes Me Feel Uqly. I Had Such A Good Body Then Now i Think i Look Uqly & i Always Feel Thats Why He Doesnt Like To Be Affectionate Towards Me.
  • Well he needs to accept that things change physically for a while but you will mostly bounce back, but it takes time. In that department im so glad my new partner has had kids already, he isnt expecting me to be back to my prebaby size anytime soon.
  • @tinka1326 Yes He Does, i Mean Im Back To My Size i Just Have Ugly Stretch Marks, My Dark Line, & A Lil' Blubber :-((
  • The stretch marks fade with time, as will the dark line... The blubber for me never really left, but I like to be curvy so thats fine with me lol
  • @tinka1326 Lol Dnt Tell Me Thatt. Ima Upload Pictures So Yu Can See A Before & After Then Yu Miqht Gett Watt Im Sayinq. Lol :)
  • Before I Was Pregnant !

me and my love
  • 40 Weeks Pregnant !

39 Weeks
  • Wow sweetie thats pretty intense... But they really will fade. Mine took about a year before they got to a point that you couldn't really see them. Using a good moisturiser after a shower and scrubbing with a rough loofa in the shower really helped as it helps remove dead skin cells and encourages new ones to come and replace the badly damaged ones.
  • I Know , Their Ugly ! Lol Now You See Why I Feel This Way :-((