Baby shower today.. *update!* (for real this time!)

edited October 2011 in Baby showers
And bd still isn't back from his night out with his friends.. my mom is scrambling to get things ready.. and I'm afraid everyone is going to forget that it's today.. I just want it to be over already :(

Comments

• Not cool on bd part! Still try and have funn! Let me know how it goes hope u get everything u need :)
  • Don't freak out! Just stay calm and try to have fun!! This is your day! And I'm sure noone is gonna forget :) have fun! N I hope you get lots of good stuff!!!
  • Try and relax let it take its course and enjoy it. :) hope you gets lots of good stuff
  • Omg hope you enjoy and get what you need please relax its your day
  • @everyone thanks ladies, bd finally got here and I'm trying to relax :) I hope everything goes good
  • Good luck hope u get all u need and enjoy the attention
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck n have fun
  • You are going to have fun! Eat a lot and enjoy your day. :)
  • How was your shower!?!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dont see one either?
  • ok so i guess im not the only one i hope its a good one though!
  • I was thinking the same thing.... :/ ???
  • I think it was an update from her other post a few days ago.
  • *update* sorry it didn't post when it was supposed to! My phone died while I was typing and all I had wrote was update.. lol anyways!
    So a lot of people actually came, most of them were people I hadn't even invited because I didn't think they would want to come (lots of guy friends) but I hadn't seen any of them in awhile so it was really nice :) I was a little upset that my bff never showed up and neither did a bunch of people who were supposed to but that's okay I guess! We didn't play any games everyone was just kinda talking and hanging out and eating food, my mom bought stuff to make little sandwitches and veggies and chips and dips, everyone loved it! Me and bd got to open lots of presents we got four different swings two were the ones I registered for and my dad got me the high chair I wanted! We also got lots of bath stuff and soo many pairs of little shoes! One of our friends even got Talon a new daddy parenting book, I thought that was awesome! My step mom got us a snuggle nest (I had never heard of these before) but it's for co-sleeping and it seems really nice. We got almost everything we need now! I think I just need a breastpump and some bottles to go with it :) and my grandma sent me a gift card to go buy one! I had a lot of fun though and everyone took home lots of food! I'm glad it's over though so now I can finish getting things ready for my little guy :)
  • Yay so happy for you.
  • Yaay im glad u had funn and got lots of stuff! :)
  • That's fantastic!
  • @kelseyjo @blueberrysmom ya I'm really happy with hopw everything turned out :)
  • Happy for you!!!