Pregliez!! Ahh! I did it again!!! : /

edited October 2011 in Postpartum Health
ok soooooooo....

I had my bby a lil over a month ago && lastniight was the first time mee && the bf got intimate again! wellll ......

...... things got heated n ne went in RAW!! but he didn't nut ? like @ all (he was kinda drunk)
the plan was for him to pull out && I was gun gi get plan b today but he never even nutted!!!! dunno y !!?? anyways so since he didn't nutt @ all should I still get plan b ?? I'm so scared to get preggo again!! That fool is buyin condoms today!! HELLPPPPP!!
I don't have my pp checkup till another 11 days!

Comments

• I would get plan b. Pre cum and anything can happen.
  • Yeah, I would get the pill, his pre-cum alone can have seamen in it.
    Plus he could have released a little and you dont know it
  • Definitely head to the pharmacy for plan b like the other mamas suggested.
  • ok I thought so thanks ladies! he swears nothing came out!! agh men think they know everything!
  • Mine wont use condoms. Sex hasnt happened since July i think, check up next week. Ugh, birth controol, lol.
  • @caroline8_p mine either!!! I been telln him for a week now if he wants summ.den get condoms!! but nooooooo.. agh.. I can't wait till my app so I can finally get beck on bc!!
  • My 1st was a product of precum so id get it...
  • My pharmacy already called and said my bc was ready lol and im only two weeks out aint thinking about nobodies sex lol. My doc ordered for me before I left the hospital lol. I am very fertile and I swear he has super sperm so we need bc just for kissing. I would get the pill for peace of mind.
  • haha thanks pregliezzz :) can always count on u ladies!!
  • Just get it so you won't stress for the next month.
  • Get the plan b.

I was suppose to start September 14th and still haven't. According to an online site, I would have conceived august 31 and I had sex that day. I am stressing. Lol
  • @babyluv11 omgg crazy girl ur brave!!
  • @misty2011 omgg wen u have ur bby?? I did get it bout to pop that issshhh!!
  • I had my baby march 29th. So he's six months old .

Its to soon for another. I'm hoping I'm just late, but if I am pregnant again, its meant to be.
  • ohhh man!!! @misty2011 I like to believe that too but another one this soon wud b WAYYY TOOO CRAZY!!!
  • I know.:(

If I don't start by next week I'm going to take a test!