omg noo more SEX .[tmi] sorry

edited October 2011 in November 2011
Ouchh i just had sex right now with my bd and omg im in soo much cuca pain lol...i went too thee restroom right after and my pee stang soo bad... it was painful, and i cant hardly walk i am walking with my legs open its soo painful ...wah:( im 32 weeks and this really sucks.. oo and also my cuca feels like bigger like idkk it feels like its swollen.. is this normal??

Comments

• It was horrible for me too, the last 10 wks. We tried it a few times with him going more slow, it wasn't as bad but still painful
  • I know I had to put a cold wet wash cloth down there to make me feel better the last time
  • omgg tell me about it... i put a cold water bottle hitting my cuca cause ouchh it hurtss plus its soo likeee idkk numb
  • I thought it was just me. It hurts or feels so uncomfortable...don't know if I could do it again.
  • I just had sex too tmi lol and fish it hurts afterwards and im 39 weeks. We're on "get baby out"mission
  • Fish? Lol I meant man
  • @lovebeingmommy ohh girl im done i am not doing it no more till after baby cause its soo painful.. i dont even enjoy it anymore cause its just too painful lol...
  • @_kaykes oomg yes same here lol...we r like just waiting for her arrival lol
  • I want him out so bad! This had better be worth it
  • I get that stinging feeling 2. & sometimes its gets uncomfortable like im drying up down there but he always says im not. Then when we stop & I go pee..it stings like crazy! I have to put a wet cloth on it 2.
  • I'm 32 weeks at midnight and I'm been telling like that for about a month I don't want to have sex no more it hurts it feels like I have a triple whoper done there it fell sooooooo inflame
  • When I was pregnant I had horrible pain down there. It felt like I had a bone sticking out and my husband would hit it and make it hurt worse. My doctor told me that it happens sometimes, and its just from my body changing. So I would have it twice as bad, I hurt during sex, and after.: /
  • I'm 30 weeks and have that hurting feeling during.g and after it feels like swollen it feels so weird lol pubic bones already kill and that makes it Worse! Lol
  • omg girlies i feel yalll..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ice cubes work wonders lol
  • I have the same problem! But I told my doc about it and its cause I guess your umm more dry than usual so if you use lube it will really help and if not you miiiight have a yeast infection...
  • I havent had that kind of thing either pregnancy... But it might be an over sensitivity to the sperm... With so much going on hormone wise during pregnancy its very possible....
  • Yes its normal happens to me all the time....sucks!!! N after oral it looks.like I'm.growing a penis
  • @adri805 omg right haahaaa lol..:) like my cuca feels hugee idk its kinda funny but sooo painful soo i told my bf noo moree till afterr bby ...lol:)
    @charliebby1116 yeah i havent tried it with lube soo idkk but idk i felt like i was dry maybe thats why but who knowss... i hope its noo yeast lol i had that in the beggining of this pregnancy and it was juss a hassel too be putting on that thing upp my cuca haahaa:) lol
    @thehumancrockpot yupp haahaa i want bby too cook some more ALSO LOL...:)
    @Junebuggbabie85 omg yessss they do its just soo magical lol..
  • Yeah the first time it happend he was laughing soooo hard I was freaking out, I was like Wtf is this yeah it is painful
  • It help me out a loooot no more pain for gaby :) and we used a condom at first and that really helped too :) so either one should help :)
  • @adri805 omgg yesss my bf also he was just laughing at me i was like u jerk keep on laughing cause your not getting anymore of this haahaaa than he shuts up and puts a serious face and says not cool lol...i am like thats right start laughing now haahaa:) he is soo funny i love him<3
    @charliebby1116 awwww well i dont wannna try anymore lol im scared haahaa
  • Lol sounds like my bf. N he just makes stupid comments like TMI....u wanted to get slurped up, n I'm like Wtf, umm no u did it out of free will!! I nvr asked
  • 34 weeks & still doing the nastyy lmao ot doesn't hurt at all YET
  • @lovinmyunborn ooo girl ur soo luckyy hahahaha,,,
    @adri805 hahhahaha wow thats funny sounds like my bf haha
  • I swear, guys r.too much!!!
  • omg im sooo glad i dnt get pain lol sometimes it stings a little whn i pee but nothing painful.. altough my legs do hurt from being in the same position for so lng lol i still love sex!!!
  • Google the best positions for the third trimester bc some positions don't hurt as bad, that's what I did when I was prego it helped a lot