Im about to snap.

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
Its 2am and I about to loose it. My son is 15 months old and still not sleeping through the night. I am 28+3 & already so tired. I seriously cant take anymore of this. I have tried everything I can think of amd NOTHING is working. If I let him cry it out he usually crys for an hour. Im at the end of my rope. Someone PLEASE help me. I cant take much more!!!!!

Comments

• @pnsw524 What about a car drive? If you put him in the car a go for a drive will he go to sleep? That's what hubby and I used to do with our kids when we wanted them to go to bed badly.
  • Problem isn't getting him to sleep, its keeping him asleep. I am trying to figure out how to do that :(
  • Sounds messed up but try children's benedryl or night time cough syrup and in am call doc see if maybe there is something else going on? Add rice cerial make him nice n full before bed w a nice lavender bath....n walk away its ok if he crys for an hour...go take a bath yourself n relax
  • My older son is 22 mos and he went through that at that age as well. After much trial and error we figured out that he was waking up because of hunger despite eating well during the day. So we started giving him a piece of toast and milk or cheese right at bedtime before brushing his teeth. It made a big difference so we always give a good before bed snack now.