can't sleep anyone ???

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Its 2 am 39 +3 days pregnant husban still at work hot even with the fan directly on me !!!!flustered and nothing on tv right now

Comments

• Me me me !!!
  • I could sleep, but apparently its a good play time for my daughter..
  • Im up hubby has duty tonight and even though I do all the night feedings im scared to go to sleep I feel like I wont hear my baby cry when he wakes up even thought he sleeps in my room :( he's 5a weeks by the way.
    @proudcastromama I was really sleepy the last few days I was pregnant I actually slept all day the day I went into labor. But a warm shower always works sleep all you can now because you wont be able to after baby is born. :)
  • Can't sleep either. My restless legs won't let me and its a little after 2am booooo!
  • @Lucyloo288 my son just woke up and said turn off the tv lol but now he's up watching cartoons asking where is daddy ....
  • @missprego I try to sleep but honestly I'm so used to my husban I can't and I hate it especially when I know I should take advantage ...... Did u go full term with ur baby ???
  • Meee between restless legs and being hot..would like to open a window but its cooler here in chicago and im fighting a nasty cold too. Ugh
  • @Bahamamama4828 I hate that feeling I been tossing and turning I wanna cry of frustrarion
  • @MyBamBina28 hope ur cold gets better I can't open my door because I don't have a screen ....... and moskitos pr my dog will wanna come in
  • @proudcastromama I know how you feel my husband left to NC for a month when I was in my third trimester. And we live in California he's in the Marines were from Texas so we have no family out here I got so depressed I cried everyday! Yea I was 39wks 3 days and I went into labor on my own. :) are you getting induced or waiting till you go in on your own?
  • @missprego that really suxs thankfully my parents live like 10 min away and they are prepared for anything and even have my aunt lined up to babysit my son I just feel so bad for my husban I mean I have to be gratefull he has a job and that they have all this overtime but I feel all alone at times ...... I have an appointment tomorrow and I am honestly hoping they are willing to induce me but I don't know
  • I swear I will get more sleep with newborn in the house than I do right now!
  • I feel you only the lonely part. That's what I hate the most about the military life. As soon as you make friends they get transferred. And it sucks to be so far away from family you're lucky to be close to them. And its good that he's working over time that way he can take his paternity leave without worrying about money.:)
  • @misselfae that's what I think as well hopefully real soon
  • @missprego very true where are u originally from ???
  • Texas, Temple to be exact its a small town 40 mins north of Austin. What about you?
  • @missprego I'm in cali moreno valley right next to the march air base ... all ur family is in Texas ??
  • Yup all family my husband has 1 cousin in Seal beach but he's deployed right now. But I have no one out here not even friends ugh I can't wait til he gets out. I've been to Perris is Moreno by there?
  • It's funny cuz when ur preggo u can't sleep and once the baby comes u could sleep forever but baby won't let u! The joys of parenthood! :)
  • @missprego yeah im borderline perris and moreno valley my freind just moved back from texas and she was miserable out their alone you said he was in the marines ???
  • Yea he's stationed at Camp Pendleton.
  • oHH I BEEN THEIR WE PICKED UP MY COUSINS EX THEIR ITS OUT BY SAN DIEGO R U LIVING WITH HIM AT BASE ???
  • @proudcastromama no we live out in Laguna Hills. I could not stand to live on base. Lol
  • @MissPrego yeah the base looks dead creepy lol
  • It is creepy mist of the houses are haunted. Im not playing either they really are a lot of people have weird stories and even the MPs
  • @missprego Ohhh how scary that's one thing we just purchased and moved into our home this past june but i am kinda freaked out by old houses I'm glad I can walk around and not have any lights on
  • I could go to sleep if I could jus get comfortable. It's a fulltime job tryin to find a comfy position. I'm a tummy sleeper (pre pregnancy) but of course no more of that. Only 7 and a half more wks