November moms are you ready?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I have 53 more days tell this little girl is born. I am so ready to have her. So November mom are you ready to have your baby?

Comments

• Yes! I have 39 days left ( well a little less cuz I'm being induced 5 days early) besides needing to put his car seat in my car and getting the baby monitor everything else is pretty much ready! and umm so tired of being preggo!
  • I am due on the 9th Nov and totally ready now, feel rubbish all of a sudden can hardly walk got swollen feet high bp and feel like i want to be sick! Off for another check up tomorrow as sure baby has an early escape plan! Oh plus he is measuring 40 weeks according to scan! Eek.
  • Ugh I have six weeks left. Maybe sooner! Lol. Im over it.. very tired all the sudden ..and swollen up.. if I get any more fat im not going in public! :)
  • 46 more days for me and i am so excited i dont have a matress just yet but one is being bought for me in 2weeks so all i have left to get is some sheets and install her car seat
  • I have 40 days left and so ready for her to come. She dropped at 30 weeks so I've had nothing but pressure and pain. I have a feeling she's going to be early. I want her to cook for at least 4 more weeks then she can come any time.
  • Im so ready, I can't wait until i get to hubby old my beautiful baby boy. I'm still getting things ready at home for him like washing his clothes and blankets, and I have started packing my hospital bag. I'm due November 9th but I know I will be have this baby in October.
  • I'm so ready! Omg if she is all well at full term then she can come then and I wouldn't complain at all! 3 more weeks til then.
  • Yes! I'm 33 weeks and very uncomfortable :( I would rather her be here crying at night then be in so much pain.. bed rest doesn't help the pain either :(
  • 39 days left, not quite ready yet, but at the same time I feel like I am :)
  • 34 days left and im sooooo excited :D cant wait to hold my lil man!!
  • I'm ready. I want to snuggle my Blueberry!
  • Yes I am 56 days to go!!!! Ready to have my Lil man !!!!
  • I have 41 days left and I can't wait to meet her I'm getting so anxious!!
  • 37 days left due nov. 9th dont think ill make it that long though im soooo ready
  • Due Nov 3rd and will he having him within 2 and a half weeks. I can't wait to meet him.
  • I've got 52 days left :-) I can't believe it's almost time for Connor to be here! I'm so excited. Good luck to all us November mommys!
  • I have 35 days til due date but having c section a week before. I'm so ready!!
  • Yes I am in tired of being dizzy I got left 49 days
  • Im due on 24th and she is kicking everywhere and im just so tired. I dont want to do anything. My Bd and I are going to try and have her at my 37 week. She is killing my back too.
  • More than ready! My vagina feels like its being struck by lightning :-(