what age should a child start daycare?

edited October 2011 in First time moms
i have a 2month old i just got a call from a employer and i might have an interview once i call her back my icome is very low wat im recieving from welfare and its time that i get more income i dont know what to do

Comments

• they can start at places that accept infants at 6 weeks. since you're receiving state aid there's a possibility you can get aid for daycare as well. talk to your caseworker they'll be able to tell you more. i don't want to leave my little man with strangers, but it's a necessary evil. we only have to do daycare 2 days/week when i find a job thankfully.
  • I have to go back to work in jan I'm due in 8 days. My baby will be in daycare.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree that daycare is great! I'm a stay at home mom but I started my son in part time daycare just after he turned 1. He's learned so much and he speaks so well. I'll probably do the same with my next baby!
  • My job only allows me 8 weeks of maternity leave (unpaid) at that so ill b taking my son to a sitter! But the sitter is a lady that i kno & trust... she goes to my church & actually watched me grow up so that helps... also its not a daycare cuz shes only keeping one other little boy but its a complete blessing!
  • Im terrified of daycares! So many bad stories! But I know it will be necessary when I go back to wrk.