baby might now be breech...wtf!!!!! update... all ok x

edited October 2011 in October 2011
well had midwifes today for my sweep and she couldnt feel the head so she thinks baby might have turned in the last few days.....gotta have a scan first thing in the morning...so sad... i so hope she turns again. im 40+1 and they will let me go 40 +12, so baby girl you now have 11 days to sort yourself out ;-)

Comments

• Mines breach too and I'm 33+3 weeks
  • @darknesofnight4u I hope baby turns for you x
  • Try chiropractor specializing in Webster technique
  • Me too I hurd that them turning the baby hurts I'm a sissy w pain. I hope u don't have to go to far over due that stinks %%-
  • Good luck hun, they though my first had turned breech at 35.5 weeks but had a scan at 36 weeks and he was still head down! Sometimes they overly cautious I think, try not to worry_
  • Fingers crossed for the scan tomorrow. Let's hope she's taken up gymnastics in the night ;-) x
  • @jennys3rd @littlenat86 @darknesofnight4u @Bahamamama4828 just had scan and she is in the right position so i had a sweep and they will sweep me every 2 days until they have to induce in 10 days time. omg the sweep hurt lol x
  • thats good news!!! whats a sweep?? lol im a ftm never hurd of that?
  • @darknesofnight4u lol dont worry... its when they give you an internal and run there fingers between the waters and cervix. it can release hormoanes that can start labour. in the uk its the first thing they try to induce as its the most natural without using drugs. its uncomfortable but a lot better than being induced with drugs x
  • Oh ok its called membrane something here lol it sounds painful I'm a sissy when it comes to pain
  • @darknesofnight4u lol, its the same here, its a membrane sweep. It's uncomfortable but nothing compared to labour . Good luck x
  • @darknessofnight4u I think its referred to as stripping your membranes in the US. Same thing :-) I had them. Can be uncomfortable but, nothing compared to labour so its bearable.

@Cheryl74 good luck with the sweeps. Hope they work for u. Baby soon :-D !!!
  • i bet that why when i go in im gunna be chanting to the front door epidurel lol
  • Oh man does that suck!!!! I remember that happened to me last min also but within a couple of days she went back normal was I scared but thank god everything is ok now baby needs to make it's appearance :) good luck mama
  • lol im 37 and 5 weeks and my doc really thought my baby was breech, turns out, when i got my u/s the baby just has his/her father's huge tuccus :) she scared me! i thought id have to have an external version done!!! but youre so close mama! labor dust!!! :)