hurting really bad..help..:(

I tore sideways and didnt recieve stitches. The pain down there is soo bad i cringe. I use a peri bottle to dilute my urine when i pee, i have a spray thats supposed to be a pain reliever, i am using tux pads and i have pain pills. Is there ANYTHING u can do for it to help the pain and to make it heal faster.. i heard sitz baths but since im not stitched idk if i can do those...

Comments

• i heard witch hazle is supose to help.. but i dont know so dont quote me on that.. why arent you stitched
  • Yes do the sitz bath 2-3xs a day it will moisten the area so ur skin doesn't dry out. And the tuks pads should already have witch hazel on them. Also u can put ice packs down there.
  • And NO soap down there for awhile it will dry u out even more and irritate ur skin.
  • @kingsmama i can sitz bath even tho im not stitched? The only soap that goes there is whatever comes off my head and body in the shower..im still bloody down there because i cant clean myself. Its too painful..
  • Why didn't they stitch you?
  • Yes u can still do sitz baths with stitches or not. I didn't have stitches and did them think it helped me heal quicker.
  • @kailiasmomma05 how long before your pain went away?
    @smcox i had a natural birth with no epidural.. i didnt want stitches if i could do w/o them. She said i would heal without them..
  • Stitches aren't generally needed our bodies know how to heal after birth. Sitz baths are totally fine and might help a lot.2-3 times a day is good or more if needed
  • In the first aid aisle at the drugstore is a numbing spray called dermaplast. That stuff is a life saver! I got it from the hospital with my daughter.
  • Ya u can still sitz without being stitched. It will help u heal faster too. I was stitched and it took 5 1/2 weeks for all the stitches to heal and for me to have no pain at all and start having sex pain free again. Which BTW is amazing now!
  • Also do not use the betadine every time you urinate it will make you raw...sitz baths and dermapkast are both great ideas.
  • @Kingsmama how does sex become afterwards? I'm intrigued
  • I would use ice packs
  • Hubby says I'm tighter now :) but I feel the same on the inside to both him and I. It didn't hurt but I told him to go slow at 1st, then after a bit we were at it like old times :) he felt longer but I think that may have been cuz I haven't had sex in so long. I'm also a lot more sensitive now especially in my clit, and I can cum a lot faster now than I could before. I think it feels better now but maybe its just cuz I've missed it for so long lol but I don't think that's the case. We actually just did it again a lil bit ago and he came inside of me! I'm not on any bc either! But he knows that, and if I get preggers again its his fault this time for not pulling out. He knows I'm super fertile too. If I do get preggers he's getting snipped after this one!
  • @babynewyear2012 i dont have any betadine. What is that?
    @kingsmama epsom salt is the same thing right?
  • @kritten_octoberbby ur talking about the sitz bath? No its just warm water in a pan that fits over the toilet and u sit with ur cooch submerged for 15-20 mins twice a day. Don't use epsom salt or anything else down there cuz it will dry u out really bad and crack ur skin making it worse.
  • @kingsmama oh ok. My mom was saying to use the salt.. glad i didnt lol