this is crap!! absolute total crap!!!!

My oh so wonderful husband has been pissing me off to the point of me thinking ill be better off without his behind!!!! He won't do anything he says he will and oh if i say something I'm being a nagging wife. Well mother f-er if i didn't nag it would never get done!! Do not tell me you will pick up the kitchen and living room when you get home and i can relax if you aren't gonna do it!! Then when he doesn't get it done and i start doing it i get yelled at bc he said he would do it and why am i not lettinf him. Bc you said you'd do it 2 f-ing days ago. And what really upsets me is when he says he will do this that and everything else before he goes to bed so i can go to sleep with no worries and i wake up in the middle of the night and he is sleeping on the couch and the most i can see he is done is change the damn channel!! I'm getting tired of this. Forget thinking he will take care of his child when she arrives! She can't wait 3 days for a diaper change until daddy is good and ready to do it. Ugh!! Maybe he is intentionally trying to aggravate the hell outta me so ill go into labor!

Comments

• Has he always done this?
  • Im Sorry girl.... if it makes u feel better My husband says im a nag too... lol
  • My husband has three jobs at home

1. Clean the cat litter box. He says he hates it and refuses....
    2. Unload the dishwasher.
    3. The dishes you use go into the dishwasher, not the sick.

He doesnt do any of that! Its like ohhh my gosh!!!! I dont ask alot and you wonder why I nag lol :) I still love him lots though!
  • Same here my husban says I complain and nagg but like u said it won't get done unless we do I started aggravating him by making posted notes and he says he's not a kid ..... lol
  • @proudmama no! That's why it pisses me off so much! Its just the past 2 weeks.

@314babymama1120 i will admit to naggin him bc its the only way things get done. Now he is fighting me when i nag

@usafwife_21 I've discovered that i need to start telling my husband the liter box needs to be changed about 3 days before it really does bc he just won't do it. But if i start to do it he freaks out on me! And i like when he does the dishes but he only loads half the dishwasher and starts it then leaves a sink full of dishes. Drives me insane!! Its not that i ask much of hom. He offers then doesn't do itm its like him offering is going out of his way and he doesn't actually have to do it. AHHHHHH!!!!!
  • @proudcastromama oh man! If i left him notes he would freak out on me!! Its bad enough to him ill text him reminders throughout the day. He probably hates me by now
  • Omg thank u, I'm not the only one. I wish they would just not say they r gonna do Shit! At least then I wouldn't be constantly dissapointed!! O know how u feel. Sometime when things r calm. Sit down and politely tell him how u feel. Don't say he does this and that just how u feel. Maybe hell listen
  • @nicoleok87 I'm glad I'm not the only one! I do try to tell him how i feel when everything is okay but he just gets way defensive and says I'm ruining our good time. Maybe ill start saying I'm gonna suck his dick then put it off for 5 days and ask him how it feels!!