Confused :/

edited October 2011 in Relationships
Me & my bf relationship has been rocky since ive been pregnant,its like he wants to hang out & party but I want him to stay home.I don't mind you having fun occasionaly but for the past 3 weeks ive been spending my weekends alone & I haven't said anything because I didn't wanna fight..he works 3rd shift 40 hours a week..everyday so I look foward to the weekends..but lastnight I finally broke down & told him how I feel & he got mad & said he's not ready to be in a relationship & he wants a break..i told him ok fine but I cannot be your friend its gonna be to complicated & he said im being selfish! How? When your the one who doesn't wanna be with me,because I want us to spend a weekend together! Smh so he said he wants to work it out & make more time for me! But I just saw on his fb,he's drinking with his friends tonight smh! Im a dummy :-(! I keep giving hom chances & he keeps screwing me over & over again! All I ask for is him to make time,stay faithful & honest & be good dad to our son!! I need advice ladies

Comments

• Do you guys live together? If not stop contacting him and wait for him to make the first move. Then when he does act like you don't have time?
  • @garagebanfan yes we do but he's goes to work from 12am-8am & I have class from 8-12..when I come home he's sleeping & doesn't wake up till like almost 10 smh..so we barely have time to talk & stuff cause he's soo tired!
  • I know u want advice but it sounds like u answered your own question. U said u keep giving him chances and he keeps screwing you over.... also he said he doesn't want a relationship. Maybe Just cut your loses now before it gets more complicated after baby is born. You don't want your son to be constantly let down like you Are do you? Unfortunately u are going to have to stay at least civil with him for the sake of your son. Good luck girl.