Cramps only in lower abdomen.

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 34 weeks. I've been having bh for a few days. Nothing to worry about according to ob, just getting ready for the big show. Now I'm having period feeling cramps only in my lower abdomen. I've had 3 in the last two hrs. Also having bh take my breath away a few times. Never had this with #1. Should I get concerned?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 35 weeks and had the same cramping all weekend. I just waited it out and it eventually went away. Now I'm just curious if it did anything...I get checked on wed to see if I'm dilated any.
  • Im 34 weeks and had the same thing the last week or so. My ob doesn't seem concerned either and im not dialated so I guess its normal since we Are all pretty close in weeks...?
  • If it doesnt get regular or stronger and timeable its just a practise run. I am 39 weeks with number 2 and had several days of constant contractions all day that eventually die off... Just think every pain we put up with now is one less we have to deal with later
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah mine got down to 4 mins apart yesterday for about 3 hours... But since the pain didn't get more intense I knew that they would most likely die off... If I can keep talking through a contraction I figure it cant be too bad lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.