Sex before 6 wk pp?

Anyone have sex before the 6wks? Is it that really big of a deal aside from the risk of getting prego?

Comments

• Sounds good! Thanks! what did u use for contraceptive?
  • I didn't wait i did have sex at exactly 3wkspp but it also was the same day i got my depo shot
  • I did my stitches didn't heal I pray I'm not pregnant either I started.my period yesterday but it is so light barely anything
  • I gave in at 3 weeks pp I couldn't help myself but was very careful :-)
  • I must be lucky! My Dr said 4wks not that we waited. We had sex around 3wks. But I had stopped bleeding and I wad Lucky with no stitches
  • Awesome! Thank you my horny preglys!
  • I wishh i could have sex.. i tore though and i dont have stitches.... :(
  • We didnt wait the whole 6 weeks an whrn I went to my appointment she asked if it hurt when we made love. I dont think they expect you to wait the whole 6 weeks.
  • I've had 5 c-sections & never waited that long. Usually 2-4wks & never had problems. Was always BFing but used protection. I had a tubal done during 4th delivery so no worries after that ;)
  • Sounds Great! Thanks ladies!
  • I could only wait a week and a day and I still haven't stopped bleeding I'm now 3 weeks and 5 days pp I'm scared too does anyone know when ur supposed to stop bleeding after a c Sec? And when r u supposed to start ur period again?
  • @momof22be I had a c section just over 3wks ago and I just totally stopped bleeding yesterday. My dr said the bleeding can last up to 6wks. As far as the period..i have no idea.
  • edited October 2011
    @stillsurprised thanks Hun I kept stopping and starting like every other day for a week now I hope u r really done r u bf? 6weeks would suck uuuuggggghhhhh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Considering my husband & I only used condoms when we first started dating for a few months, it took us 3 yrs to conceive which ended in m/c then another 2 yrs to conceive again & never used any kind of contraceptives! & now it would probably take a day lol thanks!