Anyone want milk?

I don't know what to put this under.. Well I have over 100 ounces of frozen milk and was wondering if anyone wanted any? It's breastmilk, I pumped a bunch while my son was in nicu and now he won't eat from a bottle. I live in san Luis obispo county in California and will drive it to you if you live in slo county as well. I don't want to throw it away, but the closest donation place is about 6 hours away :/

Comments

• If u have face book look up eats on feets or milk share for your state. Lots of mamas with sick babies needing it :)
  • @claudia25 Santa Barbara is gorgeous!!! I have only been one or two times but it's so nice there!!
  • Wow 100ozs I hope I can pump that when my daughter is born. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for you to pump that much?
  • edited October 2011
    11 days lol they also used about 40 oz at the hospital and I have a little more than 100 here :) @texasbeauty2787
  • @claudia25 I have a little boy who is a month and an a little girl who's 22 months :) what about yourself ^.^
  • This is just a thought...I have a 7 wk old and a 20 mnth....I was able to pump so much more this time around....I have near 400oz (no not a typo lol 400oz) that will go bad before I ever use it...I started giving it to my older son...he loves it...at each meal I give him a few oz....he will drink this much faster than reg milk, and the antibodies are great for the up coming flu season.....just a thought :).
  • Plus the added benefit of not buying so much milk from the store :+)
  • @coltensmamma that's actually a great idea cause she won't drink mill but nursed till 13 months lol
  • And 400 oz holy poop!
  • I know!! I nursed my son for about that long...and he drinks milk, but really slowly and not enough of it...its working for me, I'm officially out of room I'm my freezer lol...I bought 90 medela pumping bags thinking that would pretty much last me...and no in four weeks I went through them all...it was crazy I felt like all I did was nurse and pump, but my milk came in sooo much that it was seriously painful lol...it has evened out now and I only pump about six oz a day on top of exclusively breastfeeding mackenzie, so I figure put the frozen milk to good use, I will eventually give her bottles but not enough to ever use that much milk :)